GIMMEALLOFYOU

One night stand

Are one night stands a thing in second life? Are guys willing to just have sex one day and then not come back? If there is, how does this works?

20 minutes ago, GIMMEALLOFYOU said:

Are one night stands a thing in second life? Are guys willing to just have sex one day and then not come back? If there is, how does this works?

I think this is why many of the adult sims that put emphasis on the word sex and certain types of sex are in existence within SL; no commitment whatsoever and monogamy is not required.

Try searching the word sex in the search option of your viewer. It looks like a magnifying glass (make sure that you have A for Adult selected as a category) and start visiting those sims.

The actual hooking up part is an individual thing. Everyone has their own style of showing that they are interested *smiles*. Good luck!

42 minutes ago, GIMMEALLOFYOU said:

Oh, my sweet summer child.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Well, I hope that my telling him/her where they can actually get it will keep them busy enough to not troll if that was the intent. lol 

I have not been on here enough to know that asking sex questions is a weekend activity for some yet. Now, I know.

7 hours ago, GIMMEALLOFYOU said:

Oh, I could only wish.

They can't come back if you ban them from your parcel :P

Imagine all the men bouncing off your.. parcel lines. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Emuna Zamani said:

I think this is why many of the adult sims that put emphasis on the word sex and certain types of sex are in existence within SL; no commitment whatsoever and monogamy is not required.

My experience in those very places is most of those guys think they're about to score a multi-year long relationship out of that poseball...

If you respond with so much as a 'hello' back, you've gained a new sidekick.

You can enjoy that scene, but you've got to make it clear you don't want anything out of them... and then you've got to get used to ignoring them anyway.

Most of the time I don't even respond to them in chat at all... I just use the places as a silent poseball gimmick...

A bigger problem is that the guys who are in that scene have no appreciation AT ALL for anyone else... they have the worst looking avatars... often even fail to have an AO... They will give you zero eyecandy to work with...

- And the other option is places like 'nude clubs' that are full of guys who are just... dated... I feel like I'm talking to my grandparents trying to have 'game'... The look of their avatars is usually a blend of something from the 1960s, what kids in the 1960s thought their parents were into, and what people who came of age in the 1960s think millennials look like...

(Actually that's about 90% of SL though... Baby Boomers running around on avatars that look like attempts at mimmicking Millennials... kind of like who so many black avatars in SL resemble what white people think is 'ghetto black' because they still think black = ghetto... and in a way it's just... sad...)

- That said... if you happen to be a Baby Boomer trying to look like a Millennial... there are a lot of 'naked' sims in SL that will provide a steady stream of dudes who think they've got game... and they're either the lame poseballers TPing in for flyby attempts, or the regulars that sit around and IM all the ladies on the sim at the same time with random overly written comments about how beautiful your avatar is in the hopes that... you will hop on a poseball with them...

4 hours ago, norajulian said:

They can't come back if you ban them from your parcel :P

Imagine all the men bouncing off your.. parcel lines. 

Who takes one night stands home?

5 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Who takes one night stands home?

If they’re not “mobile” and can’t “host”, you have to drive them or Uber.

• Confused 1

On 1/12/2019 at 8:32 PM, GIMMEALLOFYOU said:

Sex sims are very rampant in SL. Any fetish from A to Z is out there. I would say look up groups first then ask for locations or check their landmarks.

You can try Tiki Town, great place. I like the tropical resort vibe. Vila Mimosa is great too. 

image.png.44b68e3ce3bd1283d7258431d502fcf2.png

Edited by iamyourneighbour

5 minutes ago, iamyourneighbour said:

Sex sims are very rampant in SL. Any fetish from A to Z is out there. I would say look up groups first then ask for locations or check their landmarks.

You can try Tiki Town, great place. I like the tropical resort vibe. Vila Mimosa is great too. 

The whole point is that so many men in sl are so desperate and/or loney that if you have one time s e x with them, they want to friend you and be your bf / fwb because they have no idea how long it will be before another girl will say yes.

12 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

The whole point is that so many men in sl are so desperate and/or loney that if you have one time s e x with them, they want to friend you and be your bf / fwb because they have no idea how long it will be before another girl will say yes.

I would just get an aeros wang and claim myself to be a dickgirl to ward them away

Edited by iamyourneighbour

18 minutes ago, iamyourneighbour said:

I would just get an aeros wang and claim myself to be a dickgirl to ward them away

What's the point of that? 

Then I would just draw the attention of all the guys that love dickgirls.

Oh wait, I get it now, just lie to every guy I meet.

That doesn't seem very nice.

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
fixed stuff

On 1/13/2019 at 5:53 AM, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Oh.... it isn't just the men...

On 1/13/2019 at 6:06 AM, iamyourneighbour said:

Sometimes the stalker already fits that particular description... :)

Othertimes the stalker has already been begging you to do just that...

With SL being as vast as it is.. Anything can be possible.

One can be so in love with a girl(or so it seems).. only to get into her pants and that's it...

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I have room for five of them.

Well, see, now, in the interest of the noble O.P.'s original question, that pertaining to "how this works," a Master Class on One Night Stands is in order. A McMasters Class, as it were.  This is the place.  Roll up, roll up, may we be entertained? 😋  Sing, muse, of the five ways to keep separate lovers for a night!  

15 minutes ago, Jerilynn Lemon said:

s-l640.jpg

See what I did there? Anyone?

Is this thing on?...*tap tap*

Actually used this for my one night stand

On 1/13/2019 at 9:23 AM, BilliJo Aldrin said:

What's the point of that? 

Then I would just draw the attention of all the guys that love dickgirls.

Oh wait, I get it now, just lie to every guy I meet.

That doesn't seem very nice.

I am a dickgirl and have a aero wang and that doesnt work...winkz