Zeynepsen

Unable to Remove Altamura Bento Body Eyebrows

I am a relative newbie. I recently bought an Altamura Mesh Body for I L$. I did not like the avatar and tried to remove it. While I was able to go back to my previous avatar, I have been unable to remove a eyebrowsof Altamura Mesh Body from the body. Much as I try, I have not been able to see remove/take off or delete those eyebrows. Thanks Z  

Eyebrow shape is part of your classic avatar hair - you cannot unwear classic hair, only replace it with other hair - ...it does not help in understanding this that nowadays classic hair is invisible and called "eyebrow shape" as it also contains information on your eyebrows ;)

Edited by Fionalein

search your inventory for 'eyebrow' or 'hair base'  You should be able to then wear one of the found items to replace the Altamura one.

On 1/11/2019 at 1:06 PM, Zeynepsen said:

I am a relative newbie. I recently bought an Altamura Mesh Body for I L$. I did not like the avatar and tried to remove it. While I was able to go back to my previous avatar, I have been unable to remove a eyebrowsof Altamura Mesh Body from the body. Much as I try, I have not been able to see remove/take off or delete those eyebrows. Thanks Z  

Clear your viewer cache

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, DaddyStickler said:

Clear your viewer cache

Viewer cache has zip to do with the problem.

As a few other users already noted/stated: It's a part of a System level asset, in particular the System level Hair - these days treated as a "base" for other things.

You cannot remove it, only replace it with a different asset.

Clearing cache without first having tried to swap to a different System Hair is pointless.