My first Firestorm question is...........

BelindaN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1929 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been changing the colours, but my inventory and appearance tabs are horrible.

The appearance tab is white font on brown until selected, when it becomes light brown on brown. The worn items are brown font on black. When selected they become light brown on medium brown and are almost unreadable.

Inventory isn't so bad because the font stays white, but selected gets a brown background.

I just can't see where to alter this, it doesn't look obvious in preferences, so I'm guessing its elsewhere? All the slider tracks in preferences are...……..you guessed it...…..BROWN.

Edited by BelindaN

1 minute ago, BelindaN said:

I've been changing the colours, but my inventory and appearance tabs are horrible.

The appearance tab is white font on brown until selected, when I becomes light brown on brown. The worn items are brown font on black. When selected they become light brown on medium brown and are almost unreadable.

Inventory isn't so bad because the font stays white, but selected gets a brown background.

I just can't see where to alter this, it doesn't look obvious in preferences, so I'm guessing its elsewhere? All the slider tracks in preferences are...……..you guessed it...…..BROWN.

I'm not inworld right now, but if you are, join the firestorm group and ask there, they have some awesome volunteers that can probably point you in the right direction.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Which viewer skin are you using?
Preferences -> Skins.

There's many different skins & colour themes within those skins available in Firestorm.

Personally I hate that default poopy brown skin with a passion  :D

Try the different skins out - you can see previews of them all here: https://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/preferences_skins_tab#screenshots

Note that the custom colours you set in Preferences -> Colors can get overridden when you switch skins, so don't spend ages choosing your custom colours until you decide on your skin.

The Starlight CUI skin actually allows you to choose custom colours for floaters, text and tabs too  :)

Once you have selected your favorite skin & tweaked all the colours to your liking & got all your other settings how you like them, I'd advise you to back up your settings (Preferences -> Backup) incase something goes wrong in the future & you lose all your settings.

Edited by Whirly Fizzle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1929 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.