Accounts banned

Rosie Evergarden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1928 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been on holiday for the past 4 days, but when I went away I left 1 account on in my home.

When I got back, both of my accounts have been banned and I am completely clueless as to why.

Both of these accounts are the only managers of a group owned land, and I don't going around making up trouble, infact one of them is 3 months pregs.

I really am clueless as to why this has happened, and the only thing I can think of is going afk for 2 days on the non pregs account in my home.

Does anyone know why ***** like this happens? and just how long it will take to give them back to me? and will I get them back into the group as managers?

Just now, Pheonixis said:

I have been on holiday for the past 4 days, but when I went away I left 1 account on in my home.

When I got back, both of my accounts have been banned and I am completely clueless as to why.

Both of these accounts are the only managers of a group owned land, and I don't going around making up trouble, infact one of them is 3 months pregs.

I really am clueless as to why this has happened, and the only thing I can think of is going afk for 2 days on the non pregs account in my home.

Does anyone know why ***** like this happens? and just how long it will take to give them back to me? and will I get them back into the group as managers?

If linden lab have banned you, you will have an email.  Check your spam folders.  Also if you are banned how can you post on the forums?  What message do you get when you try to log in? 

• Like 1

Are you uptodate with your premium payments?  Again, if LL have banned you they will have sent an email.  Check your spam folders.  Why would you leave your account afk for days while you are on holiday?  Was you house open to anyone to come in and use?  

Edited by Cindy Evanier
i can't spell 3 letter words

2 minutes ago, Pheonixis said:

Is it not ok to leave an account afk for long periods?

Ok scenario that we know happened in SL.  You leave your avi afk in a place open to anyone.  Some, let's call them griefer type avi comes along, jumps on a piece of adult furniture with you, changes to a child avi, takes pics.. send an abuse report on YOU... 

That is just one reason its probably not a good idea but your reason for account on hold could be anything.  Best you wait for LL to answer your support ticket

1 minute ago, Pheonixis said:

And no.... I have not received any email other than the acknowledgement that I submitted for the support tickets, and yes I have looked in my spam folders also.

If you are premium you should be able to use live chat when support opens.  I think its 5 or 6 am slt its open.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

If you are premium you should be able to use live chat when support opens.  I think its 5 or 6 am slt its open.  

1 hour ago, Pheonixis said:

yes, found it but it says its down for maintenance.... ha

However, if you cannot get logged on to the web pages with any of your Premium accounts, then you won't be able to use the Live Chat.  Sometimes, accounts on hold can still log into the web page and sometimes not.  If you cannot, then you will just have to wait out the time it takes to get the Support ticket dealt with.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1928 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.