You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1150 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I messed around with the settings and then i accidently  made the buttons of the chat and stuff really big and now I cant make them smaller again because it is so big the button to make it smaller again isnt on my screen anymore.

PLEASE HELP this way i cant see what im doing in the game...

I think you've changed the UI (user interface) size.

In the LL viewer it's a slider on Preferences (Ctrl+P)/Advanced/UI Size, and in the Firestorm viewer on Preferences/User Interface/2D Overlay/UI Scaling. You should set that to 1.0 until you know you need something different.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, KT Kingsley said:

I think you've changed the UI (user interface) size.

In the LL viewer it's a slider on Preferences (Ctrl+P)/Advanced/UI Size, and in the Firestorm viewer on Preferences/User Interface/2D Overlay/UI Scaling. You should set that to 1.0 until you know you need something 

Yes that's what I did, but that's the problem. The settings menu is too big to get to turn back the scale

• 2 years later...
5 minutes ago, Fearchar Enoch said:

"Depending on which viewer you are on, the shortcut CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+R should reset the UI size to default."

Yes, it works in Firestorm. Thanks!

just adding a FYI

the keyboard shortcut is the same in the Linden viewer. Also in Linden viewer can be done with menu: Advanced \ Set UI Size to Default

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1150 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.