So You Make "100% Original Mesh", Do You?

Codex Alpha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1907 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

21 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

I'm loyal to the residents of SL who make their own content and care about art AND selling, and try not to buy from those who shovel stuff in from 3D websites just trying to make a buck.
So, I'm glad when people advertise their items as original mesh so I can be fairly sure they made it themselves.

We've already seen where some SL creators have claimed their mesh was original and been proven wrong.  I'm not about to take the time to scour the internet for everything I buy to try and determine if it really is 'original'.  Thus the 'original' claim doesn't mean anything to me anymore.  

If I like something, I'll buy it.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:
21 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

I'm loyal to the residents of SL who make their own content and care about art AND selling, and try not to buy from those who shovel stuff in from 3D websites just trying to make a buck.
So, I'm glad when people advertise their items as original mesh so I can be fairly sure they made it themselves.

I'm not about to take the time to scour the internet for everything I buy to try and determine if it really is 'original'.  Thus the 'original' claim doesn't mean anything to me anymore.  

If I like something, I'll buy it.

I would never have expected anything more of you, LittleMe.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1907 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.