Sign in to follow this  
Draxtor Despres

A special Valentines Video in the making = looking for couples to profile on camera

Hi all, I am doing a VERY special Valentine's Day video profiling THREE couples who fell in love through Second Life & stayed together.

Who has great stories and is cool with being on camera?

CONTACT ME as soon as you can here or in-world !

The turnaround on this video is fast & deadline for identifying the protagonists is JANUARY 18th.

It will be in my typical style meaning: privacy preserved by NOT mentioning any real life names or location.

If you feel uneasy appearing in front of the [real life] camera = let us talk and see if we find a workaround.

Some RL footage weaved into these videos is very powerful I found but I completely understand the apprehension here and I am committed to giving an equal voice to folks who only want to speak via their avatar embodiment.

Thank you!!

DD

PS: if you are not familiar with my videos here is the full playlist http://bit.ly/draxfiles & the recent feature length documentary can be seen at http://draxtor.com/ourdigitalselves

Hey Drax - ummmmm, maybe?

My husband, Ghosty Kips and I met on the official Forum back around May 2008, met in world soon thereafter. Have been together since and married in RL June 2017.

He said he's open to this. He's comfortable with the camera - me maybe not as much but I can manage :P  Not because of privacy but just because I prefer being the photographer not the photographed.

Feel free to drop me a message with more details. Maybe we can work it out.

• Like 2

Hi Drax 

My self pippa kessel and my hubby gib zebberman met in secondlife 10 years ago and hit it off right away, we wanted to start a real life together but i was in the UK and my sl hubby was USA...he did try to come over for a visit but was stopped and sent back oh and filmed and made it on to boarder control program..so i packed up and went to him for 3 months..but sadly that had to end..we then applied for a fiancée visa but got refused ..this went on for a year but finally 18 month later (2010) we got married in his mums  garden ...after that i left for home and the visa process started again...anyway to cut a very long story short 4 months after being married he left all his family and moved to the Uk...oh and the airport lost his luggage so here he was in a new country with nothing ...but here we are 8 years together rl 10 sl and he's pursuing his dream and at university for 3D modelling and games design and i found my soul mate ..and life is amazing now, it was sure worth our fight and 4500 miles that divided us in the beginning x😁😘💋

Edited by Pippa Kessel
  • Like 6

My husband and I meet in SL when I was his manager at a club and he applied for a DJ. We have been together ever since. We are going on 9 years now both SL and RL and just about to renew our wedding vows on SL in the next couple of months. We are both open to be apart of this. Please feel free to reach out in-world.

CalandTal2018.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Drax,

It looks as though you have enough couples, but wanted to let you know that we would be interested if you need more. We met in SL more than 10 years ago, when I was DJing at a club he hosted at. We met in RL in 2010. I moved to be with him and we have now been married for 5 years.

• Like 1

Still looking for couples? My husband and I met 10 years ago at Phat Cats Jazz Club and are still together RL. I am from the USA and he is from |Portugal. We dated for 2 years in SL before we lived together. We would love to work something out if you still need content

back where it started_004.png

• Like 1