Sign in to follow this  
wickedworldofgaming

So two days ago i had no issues with my sitting then i log in then all the furniture i use to sit on now doesnt work proper. i am using signature gianni. i have ao off when sitting idk what is going on please help me :) hover is good too

Snapshot_001.png

Edited by wickedworldofgaming

Is it really all furniture? The first I thought, was that someone played you a prank and edited all poses down.

Is your furniture set so owner only or group only can adjust it? I had a squatter using my sunbed before I found out. The sunbed was not rezzed with "owner only" as default, but "all avatars" as default.

Is your avatar sinking into ground when standing? If so, your hoover height is too low. I would check it. Sometimes I hit the wrong button and does not notice it when standing.

I would try a relog if it really is only you that can use the furniture. It is so many times that SL has a glitch.

Edited by Marianne Little

If using firestorm, there are two places to set hover. Check both. TP to another region and see if you have the same issue sitting on furniture there. If there's no issue in a different region, then you'll know it's just your furniture.

ive tried tuning ao off and still no fix i have also re-logged and tried still dont work... it worked 2 or 3 days ago perfect i havnt added or takin anything off. then it wont let me sit proper lol

11 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Is it really all furniture? The first I thought, was that someone played you a prank and edited all poses down.

Is your furniture set so owner only or group only can adjust it? I had a squatter using my sunbed before I found out. The sunbed was not rezzed with "owner only" as default, but "all avatars" as default.

Is your avatar sinking into ground when standing? If so, your hoover height is too low. I would check it. Sometimes I hit the wrong button and does not notice it when standing.

I would try a relog if it really is only you that can use the furniture. It is so many times that SL has a glitch.

no it doesnt sink when standing

11 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Is it avsitter scripted? hit menu and adjust then play with Z value

im not sure if its scripted but i was able to lay in this bed... but sence a few days ago i sink ao is off i tried un packing a new ao still no fix i relogged still no fix i redelivered my bod and put myself back together still no fix... this pic is from the next day

Snapshot_002.png

Edited by wickedworldofgaming

7 minutes ago, wickedworldofgaming said:

im not sure if its scripted but i was able to lay in this bed... but sence a few days ago i sink ao is off i tried un packing a new ao still no fix i relogged still no fix i redelivered my bod and put myself back together still no fix... this pic is from the next day

Snapshot_002.png

Do you get a menu?

If yes, do you have a button called "Adjust"?

If yes then click that... then play with Z buttons, though it could be one of the others.

After adjusting yourself click SAVE button.

The only other option is to change your shape so you are not unrealistically tall.

Edited by Alyona Su

Just now, Alyona Su said:

Do you get a menu?

If yes, do you have a button called "Adjust"?

If yes then click that... then play with Z buttons, though it could be one of the others.

After adjusting yourself click SAVE button.

The only other option is to change your shape so you are not unrealistically tall.

yes i am just gonna have to adjust from now on i use to not have too thank you all for the help :)

Are you wearing a shoebase? Or do you have your avatar hover height to anything else than 0? 

• Like 3