You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1920 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Out of curiosity, why does one have to use Adobe Photoshop specifically? There are plenty of picture manipulation programs out there. And... What about us tea drinkers?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

.... but that "HAS A GOOGLE ACCOUNT" is not only a dealbreaker, they're fighting words.

The google account is probably related to scheduling & google doc forms that clients must fill out, is my guess. :P Punch carefully! 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, norajulian said:

The google account is probably related to scheduling & google doc forms that clients must fill out, is my guess. :P Punch carefully! 

Sure, but still a deal-breaker for me. There are alternatives that don't require you opening the door to your entire private life. :)

11 minutes ago, Orwar said:

I take it there will be no answered questions, then?

Adobe Photoshop is what the owner has requested to be used, I am the Studio Manager, not the owner.

Google Account is required for all forms and documents used in the studio.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Princesscml said:

Adobe Photoshop is what the owner has requested to be used, I am the Studio Manager, not the owner.

Google Account is required for all forms and documents used in the studio.

My apologies. I just assumed that as representative of the studio you might either know the why, or be in a position to further the inquiry to someone who might, so that an answer might be offered. Seeing as this appears to be too much trouble, I'll simply have to conclude that I'm neither eligible nor interested in applying, as the given answer to why a specific photo manipulation software must be used is that 'Princessmcl is not the owner' - which frankly is unsatisfactory. Perhaps 'service based attitude' ought to have been a requirement for the managing position, too? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Orwar said:

My apologies. I just assumed that as representative of the studio you might either know the why, or be in a position to further the inquiry to someone who might, so that an answer might be offered. Seeing as this appears to be too much trouble, I'll simply have to conclude that I'm neither eligible nor interested in applying, as the given answer to why a specific photo manipulation software must be used is that 'Princessmcl is not the owner' - which frankly is unsatisfactory. Perhaps 'service based attitude' ought to have been a requirement for the managing position, too? 

Also smells of "applicants must pay a membership fee of..."

@ ms. representative: 

Jumping through hoops for the "privilege" of working for you... for what? What does the studio advantage for *me*? Do you advertise for me? Do you send me clients? I certainly don't need any equipment (if I am as good as you expect me to be, then I am already capable of running my own studio). So I am curious: WHY would I even consider applying; what's in it for ME?

Rule number one of sales: Tell me what I get *before* asking for my money (and "money" being the representative word for "jumping through your hoops")

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1920 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.