How to get better at dance??

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1929 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Also, some places have dancing systems (panels, poles, or just about anything usually labelled “Dancing - click here”) which you can use for free, as long as you’re there. And if you’re patient enough, you can always end up gathering quite a few free, but nice enough dances from numerous stores such as MOVE!, Abranimations...

19 hours ago, Sandra8675 said:

How to get better at dance??

I see some avatars who seem to know many more dance moves than others.

Is there a reason for this?  Are there dance classes or skill which can be bought?

No. It's not about dance skill or dance classes. It's all about shopping and where to find and buy better dances.

• Like 2

On 1/9/2019 at 6:24 PM, Sandra8675 said:

Is there a reason for this?  Are there dance classes or skill which can be bought?

I gave you a link to free dances on the Marketplace in the other thread.

If you don't have your own dances, you do as others already said, use a "dance ball" and this is often loaded with multiple dances. When you use it and start to dance, you stay in that dance and repeat it, no new moves.

But if you click that same dance ball again, you get up the menu, and can change dances as often as you want. You can use all the dances and move differently.

On 1/9/2019 at 5:24 PM, Sandra8675 said:

Typically, most venues will have their own dance machine and most people just use those, so it's simply a matter of clicking the machine and selecting ones you like from the menu. Dances provided in some venues are better than others.

Some people buy a dance hud which is basically a personal dance machine that you wear and carry with you (visible only to you). In this case you have to buy dances to put in it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1929 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.