Somebody is harassing a sim owner, across multiple accounts. What can be done?

eepers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm not a part of their moderator team, I just frequent their sim a lot and I'm often there when this user starts griefing/crashing the server/etc. Every one of his accounts has been blocked and banned by the sim, he just makes a new one and comes back. Note that the sim requires you to have payment info and be age verified.

I'm curious as to what LL can do about somebody like this. The sim owner is disabled and gets really, really worked up about this stuff. I usually just leave sims that have this problem but the owner often gets drunk and threatens to shut down the sim over this one guy and I can't imagine there's nothing LL can do.

2 answers to this question

I can't say what LL can or will do (this is a resident forum) but I'm pretty sure that whatever actions they take in response to griefers is in response to AR reports.  I would suggest that in addition to the blocking and banning, that each time griefing occurs the owner and others present on the sim at that time all file AR's.  If all do this each time, then LL will be able to identify a pattern, if there is one, and will have the information they need to know whether they should escalate how they're responding.  

(People filing an AR will get a response that it was received, but will not get any further info as to what action LL took).  

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.