AdamZadig

Large land area with low prim (cost)?

if my budget was approx 1000L$ a week, whats the maximum land area I could get. not too concerned with the amount of prims, but i need a large area to display low prime buildings. 

Hello Adam! Do you have a preference between mainland or private estates? Also, don't forget you can also rent a small space and use a rezzer if you have limited land size, or even stack some platforms into the air too.

• Like 1

PRIVATE ESTATES SO I CAN SET THE LAND GROUP to my own. ive considered stacking platforms but i would prefer a large flat green to have display models all together

Friend, big areas for show room, I believe and I know only in Mainland with price payable. You can get a space of 1/4 of SIM, 1/2 SIM, etc ... with number of variable and negotiable prims. But without using your own group 😞
Depending on the agreement with the owners, you can have the name of your store on the ground and appear in the searches. But always in mind that space is shared on platforms, if you choose commercial area will be deprived of damn farms ...

• Like 1