Can I make money doing this one specific thing?

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can I make money pole dancing or giving lap dances? 

If so can anyone tell me where to apply?  I saw a sign at an adult destination stating they were hiring for pole dancers and if you were interested you should apply inside.  I pressed on the advertisement looking for pole dancers but nothing happened.  And I was not sure how to go about asking at the club if they were hiring for that job.  

At another destination I saw an advertisement stating they were looking for another type of job I can't remember now.  But, again I was uncertain how to apply or what to do to let the right club or person know I was interested.

Are these ads real job announcements?  Is it possible to get a job pole dancing or stripping?

Any help is very appreciated...  I'm very new and trying to understand many things.

Take a look much further down, in the Commerce Forum under Inworld Employment.  There are always advertisements there.  It is possible to make some money from dancing but don't expect to get a large payment.  It's likely you'll be working for tips, of which the club owner takes a percentage.  Take your time, and be sure of what is on offer.  If you have any doubts, leave.

There could be a contact name on the sign or nearby. Might have to click on the sign to get a notecard or the club might have some place by the entrance showing the owner or manager. If it's in business just ask an employee. As last resort you can look at the land/parcel description for the owner.

Pole & lap dancing are more than just plonking yourself on the appropriate furniture and waiting for the money to roll in, if that's what you were hoping. you'll often work for tips and the owner will take a percentage share. Many places i'm sure will expect a nicely kitted out mesh Av these days and you have to be good at emoting and making punters want to fill your tip jar.

If you look in the inworld employment section the job adverts will often give you locations and the name(s) of people to contact if you're interested in the employment opportunity

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.