BEACH HANGOUT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1905 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

22 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

And they're cheaper too!

(Actually, I kinda hate cuddles poses. No idea why. Maybe because they're soppy and remind me of Hallmark greeting cards? What I want is a couples pose that has me annoying my partner by flicking his nose or poking him or something. You know, FUN stuff.)

I bet you have one of the beds with the pillow fight animations.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/8/2019 at 2:35 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Yeah, this kind of thing is actually beginning to piss me off. Not AFK sex (not my thing, *yawn*, but whatevs), but the steady creep of adult-rated content, and hence adult activities, into the public areas of moderate-rated regions.

To be clear, this isn't me being prudish. Personally, I almost never pay attention to region ratings, and I don't much care if you're bonking away in plain view, so long as you don't mind me stepping over you or peering around you to get to where I want to go.

But there are people who have perfectly valid personal reasons for not wanting to be exposed to adult activities and content. The whole point of the rating system is not to restrict the freedom of people who want to do adult stuff, but to empower the individual resident to make informed choices about their SL experience. And this kind of "here is adult stuff, but use at your own risk" crap is entirely undercutting that.

I haven't ARed content in, well, probably a decade, but I'm reaching the point where I want to start doing so, just out of principle.

there isnt much risk of anyone accidentally  seeing anything. The beach is located on one of those beautiful estate stand alone island sims everyone gushes over when they are trashing mainland. And I agree, it is beautuful, if your definition of beautiful includes 30 m high sculpted rock walls around every parcel.

I'd also guess that every other parcel on the sim has adult stuff on it. You could AR everyone while you are there. 😁

41 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:
57 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I bet you have one of the beds with the pillow fight animations.

No! But point me in the right direction . . .

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/lfox-and-JP-Feather-Pillow-Fighter-boxed/67028

(add your own bed)

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I seem to remember one of the Paradise Blanket scenes had a “pillow fight” toy.

Possibly, though I can't find any mention of a pillow fight anywhere on the MP pages. 

It would be cheaper to make your own using the freebie animation set - those Paradise Blanket scenes are roughly L$400 each.

• Like 2

On January 8, 2019 at 11:42 AM, Ethan Paslong said:

of course nobody gets killed, but if all users go do it, because there's no harm, the forums will get  a giant mess

No, they get there 15 minutes of fame then get buried by more recent posts.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1905 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.