Drag queen

Nuno McCullough

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1932 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know that nowadays everyone wants mesh bodies in order to get the perfect and natural look, however in all my avatars I only have a mesh body in one of then, all other (me included, and we are all from 2007 and 2008) have the classic shape & skin.

Said that, I want to transform one that I don't use in a drag queen. Although I know what hair and makeup I will use I'm a little bit confused about what type of body to use. My first thought was to make something a little bit more funny and maybe use a female shape without brests - ok, I know that a drag queen don't perform without brests but in SL sometimes things are not what they look (I'm a RL gay male and on SL I have both male and female avatars, two of them are even a straight couple lol)

Anyway, if you wanted to create a drag queen what physical look you would give her? Just remind that I don't want the perfect goddess body

There is the option of maitreya + the V-tech chest... Now that will first turn you into a dreaded Glamazon, but the Maitreya like many oother bodies will allow you to alter it's shape drasticaly (well not breast size hence the need for the V-tech). If you want to be nude you will also have to buy male bits and Caboodle's "Huu cover" (furry store, not the fashion store of same name)

Add some body fat and belly (I think they are zeroed out in most shapes -  add a little and suddenly all those rigged bikinis won't work anymore) and you are already away from the supermodel sizes. For a final touch add a five o'clock shadow to the face ;)

But that is just how I would try it...

If you want to go for the more hilarious looks try both the male and female bodybuilder mesh bodies... if you want the androgynous looks, try Krankhaus Kuro or the Psicorp androgyne body...

You might want to approach the question from a different direction: look what clothing is available, then decide on the body. Both Maitreya + V-Tech and Kuro have some support, I don't know about the others.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Thanks 1

Hi. This avatar of mine is permanently dead, I just logged in to answer you. I used to be a drag queen here. But when I gave up, I had to create a new alt because this stupid username was not matching my new look.

Well, when I was a drag I wanted a comical look. I wanted to look like a big, muscled man wearing female clothes and lots of make up. A female body was not an  option to me, since I was not looking for the Tgirl style. So, I chose Gianni body and Catwa head. 

Fot the makeup, there is a good drag queen makeup applier for Catwa.

For the clothes, I bought mesh clothes, sized Large, and LOTS of alpha on!

I also used some mesh boobies when the clothes needed something inside of it.

I hope you have fun being a drag!

diva_001.jpg

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, DragQueenDiva said:

Hi. This avatar of mine is permanently dead, I just logged in to answer you. I used to be a drag queen here. But when I gave up, I had to create a new alt because this stupid username was not matching my new look.

Well, when I was a drag I wanted a comical look. I wanted to look like a big, muscled man wearing female clothes and lots of make up. A female body was not an  option to me, since I was not looking for the Tgirl style. So, I chose Gianni body and Catwa head. 

Fot the makeup, there is a good drag queen makeup applier for Catwa.

For the clothes, I bought mesh clothes, sized Large, and LOTS of alpha on!

I also used some mesh boobies when the clothes needed something inside of it.

I hope you have fun being a drag!

diva_001.jpg

Just loved your old look :)

i've thought about going like the one i'm attaching

drag.JPG

3 hours ago, Nuno McCullough said:

I know that nowadays everyone wants mesh bodies in order to get the perfect and natural look, however in all my avatars I only have a mesh body in one of then, all other (me included, and we are all from 2007 and 2008) have the classic shape & skin.

Said that, I want to transform one that I don't use in a drag queen. Although I know what hair and makeup I will use I'm a little bit confused about what type of body to use. My first thought was to make something a little bit more funny and maybe use a female shape without brests - ok, I know that a drag queen don't perform without brests but in SL sometimes things are not what they look (I'm a RL gay male and on SL I have both male and female avatars, two of them are even a straight couple lol)

Anyway, if you wanted to create a drag queen what physical look you would give her? Just remind that I don't want the perfect goddess body

I've got a drag queen version of  one of my alts. Right now I'm still using the (female) system body but I'm planning on using the Slink Physique female body with them because it is a bit more flexible for non-"idealized female" shapes and also has an option for a flat chest that can be switched out for "on-stage" and "casual" looks. 

In the region "Tableau" there's a little store called "Zsa Zsa's" that's specifically for drag queens.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

I've got a drag queen version of  one of my alts. Right now I'm still using the (female) system body but I'm planning on using the Slink Physique female body with them because it is a bit more flexible for non-"idealized female" shapes and also has an option for a flat chest that can be switched out for "on-stage" and "casual" looks. 

In the region "Tableau" there's a little store called "Zsa Zsa's" that's specifically for drag queens.

Yes, Zsa Zsa have some awesome drag hair :) i'm just struggling yet with her shape, it's being difficult to achieve something like that picture above

21 hours ago, Nuno McCullough said:

've thought about going like the one i'm attaching

drag.JPG

When I saw this picture, Swirly Cyclone came to my mind. She is an avatar that has some looks like this. Has a while she doesn't update her blog, but you still can get some ideas from it. I think she wears a Slink Hourglass body, which could be a good choice for this look, and this body can be used with petite chest in case you want to switch for small breast look.

However, still considering performing a drag with breasts, like the one on the picture you posted, I would go with Belleza Freya, because of its stronger legs and larger waist (compared to Slink Hourglass), which fits better this look in my opinion. But, just in case you want more flexibility about the breasts, I can not confirm if Belleza bodies have an add-on for flat chest as I never heard of it.

Edited by DemeraraGirl
  • Thanks 1

Revoul just came out with a "Chubby" body applier which you might be interested in. The applier works with Maitreya, Slink, Belleza and Omega.  I agree with using it with the Belleza Freya body which is fleshier than others.  Also not sure if there's any appliers to flatten out the chest area for Belleza though so unless you don't mind having the boob look, this may not be for you

REVOUL 'A Body for Everybody' out now! & Giveaway!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1932 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.