Unable insert to region and block my cards

kindynosss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello one week now i cant instert to any  region with gaming skills.i play there one year now and before one week when i put one of my credir cards to by linden i remove my card afte bying and from these day i cant insert any other of my credit cards i have open ticket to support no answer ,sorry for my english something happens with my card and no pass to pos mashine i dont undestand what happens and what support is that ,that no answer 7 days now,

5 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, kindynosss said:

Hello one week now i cant instert to any  region with gaming skills.i play there one year now and before one week when i put one of my credir cards to by linden i remove my card afte bying and from these day i cant insert any other of my credit cards i have open ticket to support no answer ,sorry for my english something happens with my card and no pass to pos mashine i dont undestand what happens and what support is that ,that no answer 7 days now,

Adding and removing cards all the time will flag up suspicious activity to linden lab staff.  You could try closing that ticket and opening a new one or leaving a comment on your open ticket requesting an idea of when you might hear from them.  You could also try ringing one of the billing support numbers

4 minutes ago, kindynosss said:

thank you for your answer ,but i remove my cards one year now again and again i dont want my billing info stay online,any way do you know in what telephone number can i call from greece?

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131008-billing-support

On 1/7/2019 at 6:15 AM, kindynosss said:

thank you for your answer ,but i remove my cards one year now again and again i dont want my billing info stay online,any way do you know in what telephone number can i call from greece?

LL will flag you quickly if you continue to do this, it looks suspicious to their fraud department, LL is very secure with our information.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.