Linden Home with Water View?

Rhiannon Blackrain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

In the existing Linden Homes, there are areas where there are homes close to a waters edge with a water view, but there is no way to request which Linden Home you are assigned other than choosing a style of house from a theme.  Although you can change your Linden Home up to 5 times per day, it's still just a matter of extreme luck if you get assigned to one along a water way.

My friend was lucky enough to get a Linden Home right along a waterway a month or so ago.  She was thrilled!  It's not one of the ones where you have to walk down a cliff to the water, but one where the water is just a few steps from her patio.  I don't think she'll be giving it up any soon :)  

@Rhiannon Blackrain,

Just as in Real Life, waterfront land in SL is at a premium.  (A high price, I mean...no relation to a Premium membership!)

You can play the Linden Home Lottery game, getting and abandoning homes until you (maybe) get one near the water.

You could also BUY a 1024 sq m. Mainland waterfront parcel (You might have to look long and hard to find one, and the asking price could shock you though!)  Your Premium membership means that you would not have to pay monthly tier on this land.  Plus it offers you twice the square meters and twice the prim allowance (351) of a Linden Home.

I had received a Linden Home with water just 10 steps from patio, Luv’d it, but didn’t keep it (I prefer to trade parcels for pocket L$!!!).

was surprised when I got it, nice sunset thru living room windows too. But neighboring house was blocking sun rise side... and Only a one step between! (So I had a lovely and detail view of his roof, to the east)

then I had another Linden that was 5 or 6 parcels from water.... so I, being a boater type, rezzed my speedboat on MY patio.... POWERED thru neighborhood to waters!!  It worked!!! (And didn’t even have to re-paint the hull)

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.