Sign in to follow this  
Gotenks243

cant complete purchase

Question

I have tried to buy the one month premium a couple times but i keep a message saying that there was an issue with the purchase, i tried a couple different cards and im getting the same response, but when i checked the balance of my prepaids... it says that payments are going through

6 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Gotenks243 said:

I have tried to buy the one month premium a couple times but i keep a message saying that there was an issue with the purchase, i tried a couple different cards and im getting the same response, but when i checked the balance of my prepaids... it says that payments are going through

Prepaid cards generally don't work for second life.  You are better off using paypal and have it verified to allow LL to take money.  then keep it loaded with a balance to pay for your SL purchases

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gotenks243 said:

ive used them before on here there

then you were lucky and did before billing changes.  Check your account payment method on the website and see what it says for your payment method

• Like 3