Sign in to follow this  
MaleDomWrestler

Hiring male and female Wrestlers! No experience necessary.

Hi everyone!  My name is Sal.  I am developing an SL sports/entertainment promotion.  I am hiring men and women who are interested in exclusive intergender matches.  The theme will be male dominant, with brutal and humiliating moves performed.  Nothing sexual - but clothing, tactics and language will be adult.  I will be hiring two men and three women.  I want the men to be merciless, sadistic and wrestling experienced.  I want the women to be sexy, arrogant and be able to emote well.  I pay for all costumes.  The pay is $1500 Lindens per hour.  Usually each match lasts one hour.  Please email me at 'ronancalabria@gmail.com' or message me Inworld > 'maledomwrestler'.  Thank you!

• Like 1

The matches are scheduled for one hour each.  The number of matches per week is 2.  Your training period will be brief - about one hour.  There will be detailed discussions with our promotion regarding costumes, dialog and action scripts.

5 hours ago, princesssilvana said:

Hello!

I'm curious about this wrestling in second life.

I want to know how it works.

Can i watch one of your matches? maybe i join later :)

same lol