Need heels/shoes that fit my feet

Zeynepsen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1937 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am a newbie with little more than 2 months here. I have been fortunate that a lot of friends have very generously  shown me freebies and given me skins, hairs, body parts, etc. And I think my avatar looks good, though I may be biased:). Also had a guy I met here take some fabulous photographs on SL. But none of the shoes, particularly heels, I got as freebies fit my feet. The shoes are too small and cover only a part of the feet. I looked at edit appearance options but did not find anything to help. I would love some advise. Thanks

Edited by Zeynepsen

3 answers to this question

i take it you still have a system body and not a mesh body... try Free Dove there are a few heels for system feet there (do NOT get any shoes for mesh bodies SLink, Maitreya etc - you can ONLY wear shoes for system feet). set your feet to 0 in appearence edit shape. always wear the shoe base (shoe icon in your inventory folder) and alpha layer provided with the shoes. that should fit it. there arent that many shoes left in second life for system bodies and if youdont want to invest in a mesh, body perhaps a pair of mesh feet would be a good idea to get. SLink does have the most shoes on the market but if you dont wantto spend lots try searching marketplace for cheap or even free ones, the ones ive seen work with SLink shoes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1937 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.