Jump to content

Grant and corrupt a wish game


Ansiri
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I wish I knew the pinup girl in Donna's signature.

Granted, but there is a reason "she" is only pictured  from the shoulders up.

 I wish my inventory was self organizing.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Granted, but it’s the gopher from CaddyShack.

Makes up a wish for Love because he broke the game and forgot

Your wish for ballet shoes is granted but you have to wear a tutu and a glow in the dark thong while dancing to the Nutcracker Suite

I wish for a blindfold while Love does the above ^^^

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Makes up a wish for Love because he broke the game and forgot

Your wish for ballet shoes is granted but you have to wear a tutu and a glow in the dark thong while dancing to the Nutcracker Suite

I wish for a blindfold while Love does the above ^^^

Granted, but as soon as Love finishes, the act is repeated by Donald Trump, and this time you've got Clockwork Orange-style goggles on to force your eyes open.

I wish for fairy wings. 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, but as soon as Love finishes, the act is repeated by Donald Trump, and this time you've got Clockwork Orange-style goggles on to force your eyes open.

I wish for fairy wings. 

Granted but as soon as you put them on YOU turn into donald trump in a tutu and dance off into the sunset

I wish the best cheesecake the world has ever seen

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, chibiusa Ling said:

Granted but as soon as you put them on YOU turn into donald trump in a tutu and dance off into the sunset

I wish the best cheesecake the world has ever seen

Granted but I ate it.

I wish for eight hours of uninterrupted sleep.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Makes up a wish for Love because he broke the game and forgot

Your wish for ballet shoes is granted but you have to wear a tutu and a glow in the dark thong while dancing to the Nutcracker Suite

I wish for a blindfold while Love does the above ^^^

Not fair - just remind me to make a wish.

I wish for a ladylion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Granted, but the coastline is coated with foul smelling seaweed.

I wish for a larger paycheck.

Granted, but it is one of those huge “novelty checks” printed on poster board, but for the same money you get now.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
Foul-smelling seaweed sounds like Florida!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Granted but you have to sit on him and get him to make 3 wishes at once or make one up for him

I wish I could watch

Granted, but it's all you three can do now for the rest of your lives.

I wish i had mango mochi ice cream

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Ansiri said:

Granted, but it's all you three can do now for the rest of your lives.

I wish i had mango mochi ice cream

Granted. But you discover a tooth that has become very sensitive to cold.

I wish I could set my own personal settings so as to always view marketplace listings 96 items a page, automatically.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I wish someone would clean my fridge

Granted. And the area where your fridge once was will remain clean for the next 80,000 years, after which the radiation levels have dropped sufficiently for fungi and arthropods to recolonize the place.

UnluckyFondGalago-size_restricted.gif.6dcabb070658c4d8a457c68b99cff23b.gif

I wish I Disney would quit making sequels and live-action remakes.

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
Note to self: make Oppenheimer goggles for SL
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

I wish I Disney would quit making sequels and live-action remakes.

Granted, but now Emma Watson does all the singing.

I wish someone would put a Memory Charm on me so that I can reread all the Harry Potter books without knowing the plot.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...