Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

13 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Cheap at twice the price. You heard the lady, @Marut72. Come on.

You're worth it Amina Sopwith. Unfortunately my whole fortune is tied up in Airmiles and Scene Points but give me a few weeks and I'll get back to you.

32 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Granted. Though you are forced by Linden Lab to enter a contract of said Sugar Daddy Status and are then compelled to also gift Amina a full year of Premium Membership, including an upgrade to Premium Plus, monthly allowance for name-changing, obligation to fund the Mega-Pack of every new item from Amina's top ten favorite creators and a lean is placed on all real life assets to ensure your compliance.

I wish I had a sugar-daddy without having to be a sugar-baby because eew.

As for Ms. Alyona -

Your wish is Granted. You now have a sugar-daddy. He is literally made up of sugar. Stands 6 inches tall and is beginning to melt a little. The Chocolate Easter bunny with no ears is upset by his presence. Your other wish is granted as well. You are not a sugar-baby, but a Splenda-Baby, less calories, but full eew factor, as you call it.

I wish someone would release the sequel to PONG, maybe make an action thriller.

15 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

You're worth it Amina Sopwith. Unfortunately my whole fortune is tied up in Airmiles and Scene Points but give me a few weeks and I'll get back to you.

They all say that. I need to be kept in the manner to which I wish to become accustomed.

• Like 1

Granted but now it randomly attaches to your forehead at parties and while you are just out and about, talks, waves about and animates your avatar in an interestingly bizarre series of interpretive dances. 

I wish my rl and SL closets were neater.

1 hour ago, Marut72 said:

I guess there are no takers on the sequel to PONG. :(

Never heard of PONG. Also - it helps to quote or tag people so they remember this thread even exists.

I wish my SL ***** would have a mind of its own, like the real life one does sometimes :)

Granted. In both lives. And you happen upon a giant heard of sheep...

UGH...  LOL - OKAY...

13 minutes ago, Fauve Aeon said:

I wish my rl and SL closets were neater.

Granted. Your closets are all the remain standing of your entire house, you now must live inside them. No walkways between them, either.

I wish people would stop replying, expecting a reply to their reply, yet never quote or tag the person they expect a reply from, as though they will magically know to check that particular threat fo a reason to reply to something that's been out-of-mind for who knows how long...

On 1/14/2020 at 8:18 AM, Alyona Su said:

I wish people would stop replying, expecting a reply to their reply, yet never quote or tag the person they expect a reply from, as though they will magically know to check that particular threat fo a reason to reply to something that's been out-of-mind for who knows how long...

Granted. People quote and tag other people. But the other other people now feel excluded and give up their nerve to jump into a conversation. Thanks for making them cry @Alyona Su :)

(See what I did there - wink wink)

I wish people were more honest with each other and pretended a lot less. 

2 hours ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. People quote and tag other people. But the other other people now feel excluded and give up their nerve to jump into a conversation. Thanks for making them cry @Alyona Su :)

(See what I did there - wink wink)

I wish people were more honest with each other and pretended a lot less. 

Granted, and now the entire population of the world are amazingly rude to each other.

I wish more people knew that actual difference between honesty and truthfulness. ~snorts~

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

Granted, and now the entire population of the world are amazingly rude to each other.

I wish more people knew that actual difference between honesty and truthfulness. ~snorts~

Granted. More people are acutely aware of the difference between honesty and truthfulness but as a result, they are now deeply drawn to lies.

I wish there was third life and my wonderful SL character could discover what it was like to have a second life of his own, maybe a third life forum too, so that he would know what it was like to be me. (This might be an infinite loop that we might be able to get out of)

I wish there was third life and my wonderful SL character could discover what it was like to have a second life of his own, maybe a third life forum too, so that he would know what it was like to be me. (This might be an infinite loop that we might be able to get out of)

Granted. The aforementioned infinity loop takes place and swallows us all up Borg style. And it's all YOUR FAULT.

I wish I didn't have to somehow get tomato soup stains out of a striped T shirt. He could at least have tried to get it on the red bits.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I wish there was an effective vaccination against norovirus.  Ugh.

Granted, but the side effects are indigestion and constipation.

(Seriously, get well soon. Noro is horrible. Good thing is that it rarely lasts very long.)

I wish I could decide what colour to dye my hair next.

10 hours ago, Fauve Aeon said:

Granted you choose authentic Tyrian Purple and now you have thousands upon thousands of snails to milk. 🐌

I wish I knew how to fly a drone camera well. 

Granted. You learn how to fly a drone camera well but only when it’s raining. The photos turn out horrible!! 

I wish I knew where Pablo Escobar buried some of his money so I can go and dig some out. 

3 hours ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. You learn how to fly a drone camera well but only when it’s raining. The photos turn out horrible!! 

I wish I knew where Pablo Escobar buried some of his money so I can go and dig some out. 

Granted. And you discover every henchman from every Cartel has followed you, with locked-and-loaded submachine guns. They make you do all the work of digging it up, packaging it for transport, and loading onto cargo trucks before stating that no one cares about any last words you may have.

I wish I had a pet Unicorn. Rainbow-colored.

40 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Granted. And you discover every henchman from every Cartel has followed you, with locked-and-loaded submachine guns. They make you do all the work of digging it up, packaging it for transport, and loading onto cargo trucks before stating that no one cares about any last words you may have.

I wish I had a pet Unicorn. Rainbow-colored.

Granted. You have a rainbow coloured unicorn. Problem is, you are allergic to it. You break out in a terrible itchy rash and your hair is thinning slowly. 

I wish I knew how to make the best cheesecake in the world. 

Granted, but this means everyone has to stand, holding their hand luggage and cling to a strap to steady themselves and woe betide those who have to navigate the bathroom!

I wish there was an “It” origin story prequel. 

1 hour ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, but Joel Schumacher is the director and gives us another Batman and Robin.

I wish my phone never needed charging.

Granted, since every product made these days is for quick consumption and is never made to last beyond a 1 year warranty, your battery is now defunct beyond repair.

I wish I'd never run out of things to wish for.

1 hour ago, TDD123 said:

Granted, since every product made these days is for quick consumption and is never made to last beyond a 1 year warranty, your battery is now defunct beyond repair.

I wish I'd never run out of things to wish for.

Granted. You never run out of things to wish for. They come some fast and furious. This is all you ever do all day. You develop a low self esteem because who in their right mind can handle so many corrupt wishes. 

I wish we were landing on Mars this year.