Mesh bento bones deform when using voice

Gojira17

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

To preface, I have already disabled lip syncing in my settings and I am using the default LL viewer. When SL detects sound whenever I enable my mic, some bones begin to move and then many invisible bones seem to just explode out. I have no idea what to do.

Before speaking:

490beaf585ace3b412a90d98def9d12c.png

After speaking:

04f5e2aeafbdb88447e7a7915cc1fdc6.png

I assume you are human sized? I have experienced the same when I was a petite...

So what happens here?

Transposing animations (those contain xyz data for each bone - rotation animation contain angles and the distance between bones stays the same) can move your bones around. Bento bones will be in another location after the tansposing animation ends... If you are defored to small size a regular face animation will pop parts of your avatar just back to default (try using tongue animations on petites)

So my guess is something plays an animation that triggers on voice, this can be a gesture or an item you are wearing... As @Whirly Fizzle pointed out it is most likely a speak gesture that came with some bento avatar. The positioning of the bones is weird it seems HUGE, you don't own an elephant or whale or something at that size? Go to inventory and select worn then set it to show only gestures... with some luck you can find the one causing it.

PS: your name made me guess one, you don't own a bento Gojira by chance? If yes, look in that avatar's folder for active gestures,...

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.