MIVIMEX

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1930 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, MIVIMEX said:

Hello! Please advise a good mesh jet fighter with a working dashboard. like a f16 or mig29.

THANKS!

'Report' you own post and ask the Mods to move this to the Wanted section, where you have a chance of getting what you want. Tis highly unlikely you'll get it in this particular forum section.  For future reference, the 'wanted' section is here:

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/313-wanted/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@Ethan Paslong

@Fionalein

@LittleMe Jewell

Thank you very much for your interesting and informative answers! I not only found out the answer to my question, but now I can easily fly a real jetfighter! and not only the jetfighter! but also all modes of transport, even alien!
 I think now I can take part in the NASA space program! I have mastered tantric yoga and can easily move in space and move objects with the force of thought, as well as control the weather and changing the time of day! thank you very much my gurus! I will never forget you and your most valuable advice! Thank you for generously sharing your experience! happy New Year! Hooray!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

if anyone is interested:::

in my own efforts, i managed to find a suitable option with a good price / quality ratio (they have a New Year discount now). this is AMOK. Believe me, these are the best jetfighters that can be found right now in the sl. and most importantly - working instruments! Yes, and they look pretty. I tried many demos, yes, some look cool, but no working instruments. for me it was important to find handsome, with a realistic flight and working instruments, the jetfighter and AMOK were 90% right. they even have their own combat system and some support vice. but i recommend for more info contact merchant (they have old models with no instruments though) Well, if you want to do something, do it yourself ... best regards!

• Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1930 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.