is the venus m3 head and eve body not a good idea to put togeter

linkandlink

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1925 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ok i'm no expert dose this anime like avatar look ugly to you   They telling me it's the Venus head and the eve body no matter what i do they want a better avatar they say i cant fix this avatar if they think the Venus head is ugly or the body is not right they should have complaint to the creator who makes it no to the person who wears it i try my best to make it less ugly but nothing is working

ps i'm trying to get it close to my arrt work as much as possible

Snapshot_331.png

misty_darka___yugioh_duel_links_p__by_linkandlink_dcq8p50-fullview.jpg

Edited by linkandlink

sorry i  didn't mean to put it in the wrong category  if someone is reading this help me  get to moved to the correct category i try to send one but  i think i mess up where to send it too

send it to fashion

Edited by linkandlink

Just now, linkandlink said:

sorry i  didn't mean to put it in the wrong category  if someone is reading this help me  get to moved to the correct category i try to send one but  i think i mess up where to send it too

report your own post and ask it to be moved due to wrong category.... it's the only way to do so on this forum

18 hours ago, linkandlink said:

They telling me it's the Venus head and the eve body no matter what i do they want a better avatar they say i cant fix this avatar

Who is this "they" and why is it important that they approve of your avatar?  You are the one with the vision of how you want your avatar to look, and if you like what you've accomplished with that head/body combination, than I wouldn't worry about what others think.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1925 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.