Making Feral Avatars

SylviaSteed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1914 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, is it possible to make feral avatars? Or at least Bi-pedal avatars?

I've seen lots of different avatars on marketplace but one that I would like for Rp purposes doesn't currently exist.

I've talked to one person who makes avatars however he said it was possible to make Bi-pedal avatars but couldn't do my request because he didn't know how to rearrange the bones

So is there a software to make a avatar like this or anyone with the ability to do so?

Thanks

Bi-pedal? Like a human?

Or do you mean quadro-pedal?

Both exist. I suggest checking some furry communities.

A great 'G-rated' furry community to join is 'lusk', maybe 'luskwood'?

- They've been in SL since 2003, and they were the source of the very first avatar customization in SL. They're usually hanging around their sim (lusk or luskwood... I forget), chatting about things. Almost always someone there that knows how to mod stuff, or knows where to find stuff.

29 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Bi-pedal? Like a human?

Or do you mean quadro-pedal?

Both exist. I suggest checking some furry communities.

A great 'G-rated' furry community to join is 'lusk', maybe 'luskwood'?

- They've been in SL since 2003, and they were the source of the very first avatar customization in SL. They're usually hanging around their sim (lusk or luskwood... I forget), chatting about things. Almost always someone there that knows how to mod stuff, or knows where to find stuff.

I'm looking for this character

latest?cb=20131122023651

Slyvia from Wander Over Yonder, though they deal in kemono and matreya mods nothing liek this sort of avi. 

Oh so you did mean bipedal.

And kinda looking for a lizard / dragon furry? Or is that more horse?

Needless to say, both exist in SL.

I'm NOT an expert, so my advice is just trying to get you pointed in the right direction for looking for help from the experts.

So I'll give you some 'starter points'. I do recommend going to lusk and asking "hey, how can I take a furry like [this one], and make it kinda like [this image]" because if there is a mod-kit to do what you want, they will know.

(don't buy any of this stuff until you've ad an expert in modding furries help you find the right stuff to buy... or it will get expensive really fast and not look like what you had in mind)

Some older horses from DSD - yeah I can see that these do NOT look like what you've shown. But someone might know of a mod kit.

Realism styled bento dragon furry shop - I also see a number of mod kits for this one. Didn't see any to make it cartoony though.

The Snokra snake - source of countless cartoony mods for snakes AND dragons and other reptiles. It may look wrong in that pic... but start searching MP for 'Snokra' and look at the mod kits. People have gone nuts altering this one. If you show your image to someone who's a furry-modder familiar with reptile furries, I'd bet they or a friend would be "oh yeah, you can make that with the Snokra plus these mods..."

- again, hit up a furry community for the experts. This stuff can get amazingly expensive and full of bad results really fast if you just try to guess.

Oh, and here is Lusk: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lusk/217/151/21

Not sure on the height, I guessed. They've always hung out 'in a tree house' about 3 floors off the ground... I just grabbed that from looking at the map. Remember it's a G-rated sim so dress appropriately. :)

(Most of the furry communities in SL are on A-rated places, this one is different, but is also more socially open).

Edited by Pussycat Catnap

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1914 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.