Wearing applier layers

Tallulah Bilavio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1933 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ive noticed recently that when I wear a lower applier layer my pants or skirt splits under the buttocks when I walk and you can see skin.  Obviously I can't alpha anything if I'm wearing an applier layer and this is a recent problem.  Ive never had this problem until now.  Im wearing a Maitreya mesh body.  Ive no idea what is causing it or how to fix it.  Im unable to wear an applier layer on my lower half without this occurring.  My shape isn't overly large.  Any ideas anyone please?

1 hour ago, Tallulah Bilavio said:

Ive noticed recently that when I wear a lower applier layer my pants or skirt splits under the buttocks when I walk and you can see skin.  Obviously I can't alpha anything if I'm wearing an applier layer and this is a recent problem.  Ive never had this problem until now.  Im wearing a Maitreya mesh body.  Ive no idea what is causing it or how to fix it.  Im unable to wear an applier layer on my lower half without this occurring.  My shape isn't overly large.  Any ideas anyone please?

What layer are you wearing the applier? Depending on what it is, you may want to try tattoo layer.

4 hours ago, Tallulah Bilavio said:

Ive noticed recently that when I wear a lower applier layer my pants or skirt splits under the buttocks when I walk and you can see skin.  Obviously I can't alpha anything if I'm wearing an applier layer and this is a recent problem

If you are wearing mesh in addition to the applier layer you can alpha out the affected area. If you are just wearing appliers try putting the applier on a different layer. The tattoo layer is closest to the body and the clothing layer is furthest away to allow you to wear appliers on all layers

The slight clipping of the skin layer through the clothing layers has always been there. It's so minor that you may not have noticed it previously. It's especially noticeable when wearing dark clothing. What I do to deal with this is to apply the clothing on two layers, the tattoo layer and the clothing layer. For me this completely takes care of the issue. 

4 hours ago, Tallulah Bilavio said:

Thank you so much for your replies and ideas.  Will be trying and hoping it works.  Happy New Year to you all :)

Update: Sadly didn't work.  Still splitting....

Check your graphic settings and be sure you have LOD set to at least 2.00 

This won't help you now, but once we get BoM you will be able to bake the clothing layer onto the skin and prevent skin poke through from happening kind of what we used to do with glitch pants and flexi skirts. Hopefully we will still have one onion layer for clothing and you'd also want to apply the clothing to that onion layer so that the clothing didn't mold to the body like painted on fabric. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1933 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.