Sign in to follow this  
KingWestt

Looking for a girlfriend or sex buddy

Hey guys, I'm looking for a girlfriend or a female friend with benefits type situation. 

Someone who's happy to have fun in SL sometimes or watch movies/shows with me online at other times and someone who likes to do sexual things too. Someone who's okay to incorporate voice/cams. I've had this situation before with a female friend for around 2 weeks where we did all the things I've just mentioned but then we stopped. 

If you want someone to seduce you and make you feel special and give you attention and be there for you, then I can be that type of boyfriend. Or if you need someone just to satisfy your sexual needs as a friend with benefits type thing, then I can be that kind of someone too. 

I couldn't log in on my other account to post on the forum so I had to make this account to post. I'm still fairly new even on my other account (about 1 month old user). 

Please message KingOfEastt ingame if you're interested, that's my main account.

Edited by KingWestt

hmm.... sounds interesting, but how much are you willing to pay in order to easily get all the things you mentioned? 

• Haha 6

15 hours ago, PookieTM said:

hmm.... sounds interesting, but how much are you willing to pay in order to easily get all the things you mentioned? 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3