how to sell boxed kittycats kitten on the marketplace?

kendall420

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1912 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Bree Giffen said:

Where did these kitten come from? A mama cat I know but did you make them yourself our did you get them in-world somewhere? What permissions do they have? 

kittycats are a brand of breedables - hence I guess they come from another kittycat and the permissions are no copy / no mod / trans;)

Most breedables I have seen (note my knowledge is second hand from friends picked up in passing) seem to have stores or auctions dedicated to selling them in second life where afficianado's can go browse. Find those areas for your kitty cat things. I don't think breedables get listed on mp usually

I've bought a few of my Kittycats from the MP.  Almost all Kittycat kittens are sold still in the box with just a picture of what the cat will look like, so it doesn't matter if you buy them inworld or on the MP because you aren't going to see the real thing anyway - at least not with the Kittycat kittens.

On 12/31/2018 at 11:04 AM, Fionalein said:

The breedable category on MP disagrees ;)

I didnt say they werent sold on mp hence why I said "I don't think most breedables get listed on the market usually"

Please note the bolded word which implies that they can be but most seem to be sold elsewhere

On 12/30/2018 at 3:18 PM, kendall420 said:

i need to know how to list my newborn kittens (still boxed) on the marketplace?

it's in inventory and won't let me send to marketplace or anything.

idk what to do and can't find much help on the subject with google or youtube.

You didn't indicate whether or not you had already created a marketplace store for yourself. 

Probably the best place to start is by reading https://community.secondlife.com/knowledgebase/english/selling-in-the-marketplace-r88/ which covers how to create a store and get it set up, handling folders, creating listings, etc.   Then, if you still have specific questions, you could ask those specific questions in the Commerce -> Merchants section of the forum here.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1912 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.