take photo above the screen resolution

FernandaCassia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I can no longer take a photo in second life above the resolution of the screen, my screen has a low resolution 1280x1024, I can only take photo now in this resolution, when I put it to increase it, the second life stops working, being that I always took a photo with 3k ~ 5k resolution to edit them later, how do I solve this?

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, FernandaCassia said:

I can no longer take a photo in second life above the resolution of the screen, my screen has a low resolution 1280x1024, I can only take photo now in this resolution, when I put it to increase it, the second life stops working, being that I always took a photo with 3k ~ 5k resolution to edit them later, how do I solve this?

Make sure you have SAVE TO DISK as the type of photo you want to take. Some of the other choices won't let you take a large photo.  Share to Flickr will of course.   I have changed settings from Save to Disk a few times in the past and then had your problem (sometimes not noticing it and just having blurry photos  -- so not good).

Good luck. 

When you ask a tech question like this give us your computer and viewer specs. Use the viewer's HELP->ABOUT... and copy paste in the info.

I just tried Linden 6.0.1.522263 (64bit) and took a 3000x1500 image and saved it to disk. No problem.

You can look in the secondlife.log file to see what the viewer listed as the problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.