"There is a problem with your account"

Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1937 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have an alt who is premium with Quarterly payment of 22,50.

I logged him in just a month ago. I never had problems with logging in. Payment goes via PayPal. I never received any messages from PayPal about issues with my debit card.

I went to his Account to see when next billing date is because I want to end premium. The site says:

My other alts have their billing via PayPal too. No problems there. One of the alts is monthly and her payment went smooth the 12.02.2018.

Billing.jpg

• Sad 1

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I have an alt who is premium with Quarterly payment of 22,50.

I logged him in just a month ago. I never had problems with logging in. Payment goes via PayPal. I never received any messages from PayPal about issues with my debit card.

I went to his Account to see when next billing date is because I want to end premium. The site says:

Use Live Chat - via the account that is having issues. If it won't let that account do Live Chat, then use your main.  That is the fastest way to find the problem.

Start Live Chat: https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/
  Live Chat is available 6am to 3pm PST every day.

ETA - With it being a sort-of holiday weekend here, they may not have many agents working, so you might have to wait a bit on the chat for a response.  Be patient.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

TY for your reply. Isn't it weird that I can log him in? I thought logins was stopped a day or so after payment was due. I just logged him in and has logged him in all the time since he was premium.

And all my avatars use the same email and the same PayPal. No one has any trouble logging in.

I checked my email and I got no messages from PayPal about insufficient  funds on my Visa.. I kept an eye on the balance and always had a buffer.

I got no Second Life emails about billing issues, and I receive other emails from them, like Premium gifts.

Oh yes I sent a ticket.

I have a 22,50 USD receipt from PayPal to Linden Research on Nov. 12 and that should fit with Quarterly and his next payment Feb. 14?

My other alt with Quarterly is not due before March 11. I have his receipt from PayPal in December.

I have only 2 with Quarterly payment. And I always buy 10 000 L if I need to buy some. That does not fit with 22,50 USD.

It is probably some mistake from LL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1937 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.