NoHayNick

I want change my house

Question

I cant control the control panel , i cant close muy house   people come throu the walls  all the time , I dont want live no more in this 'place 

3 answers to this question

OK. ..... If your control panel is not working properly, contact Live Chat.  You have paid for that service with your Premium membership.  Live Chat has all the tools for repairing the control panel, and they are very good at what they do.   They can also assist you with any other problems you may be having with your Linden Home. 

If you really want to leave your Linden Home, it's very easy:

1. Stand in your home.

2.  Return all of your belongings to your inventory, one item at a time.

3.  Open World >> About Land and select "Abandon Land".

You will then no longer own that Linden Home, so you may request a new one or may decide to buy land anywhere on the Mainland continent.  Your Premium land fee waiver will pay the monthly land fees on the first 1024 sq m of land that you own on the Mainland.

While Rolig's given you the procedure to abandon your Linden Home, I suggest that you fix the problems instead.

Rolig's advice about the control panel is good.  Live Chat will fix that quickly.

As for people "coming through the walls"...

You have several tools available for improving your home's privacy and security.

1.  World>Parcel Details>Options tab.  UNcheck the box that says "avatars on other parcels can see and hear chat from avatars on this parcel."  This will make you invisible and inaudible to people outside your home (and vice versa).

2.  World>Parcel Details>Access tab.  UNcheck the "public access" box.  While you are at it, disable rezzing for "everyone".  NOTE:  You will need to list your friends on the "Allowed" list if you want them to visit you.

3.  While you're there, click the Objects tab too, and hit the Refresh arrow in the bottom section of the window.  You will see a list of everyone who owns any objects on your parcel.  Highlight any names you don't recognize and hit the Return button to remove their objects from your land.

4.  If people still do invade your home, right click them.  Select Eject/Ban.  Eject and ban them.  (But you could also try talking to them first.  Some strangers turn out to be pretty nice people!)