How do you let someone apply their premium tier credit to your mainland rental?

Madison Carlberg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1935 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anyone know how to apply the 1024m premium member credit to a rental box on the mainland?  I've seen in the group info, the Land and L$ tab you can set the your contribution to the group, 

38ed22f2c7460b55ce43af6782e3d698.png
https://gyazo.com/38ed22f2c7460b55ce43af6782e3d698

Are there any other steps needed?  I was looking to see if there was an official article somewhere.  Thanks!

42 minutes ago, Madison Carlberg said:

I've seen in the group info, the Land and L$ tab you can set the your contribution to the group, 

Are there any other steps needed?

the one donating has to be in the group, and add it to that box at the specified tab in the group profile... press ok and thats all.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Madison Carlberg said:

Is there a way to see who accepts this as payment?  I know of one, but can't seem to find any others.

This will only work for some rentals.  You need to contact the rental landlord and let them know about the donation.  If it is applicable, then they will modify the rent required at the rental box that you pay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Madison Carlberg said:

Is there a way to see who accepts this as payment?  I know of one, but can't seem to find any others.

you can see who donated, and how much. tier in the member & roles tab, tab "members"

The not used, available m2 is visible just above the total  contribution

Edited by Ethan Paslong

8 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

you can see who donated, and how much. tier in the member & roles tab, tab "members"

The not used, available m2 is visible just above the total  contribution

But only if the group is set such that you can see the member list. Many groups don't show the member list anymore.

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

But only if the group is set such that you can see the member list. Many groups don't show the member list anymore.

true, but who other than the owners or managers need to see who donated/how much ?
while the total is always visible i think?

Edited by Ethan Paslong

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2018 at 10:43 AM, Madison Carlberg said:

Does anyone know how to apply the 1024m premium member credit to a rental box on the mainland?  I've seen in the group info, the Land and L$ tab you can set the your contribution to the group, 

38ed22f2c7460b55ce43af6782e3d698.png
https://gyazo.com/38ed22f2c7460b55ce43af6782e3d698

Are there any other steps needed?  I was looking to see if there was an official article somewhere.  Thanks!

There isn't a function on the "about land" menu.

In my rentals, you can join the group, donate tier, and then IM me to reset or remove the rental box. The rental box doesn't automatically adjust for the tier donation (I have discounts of $250/wk for 512 and $450/wk for 1024 donations).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1935 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.