Stuck/Broken attachments after teleports.

Callak Skytower

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There is a server bug causing havoc with attachments since Feb 8th see JIRA https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-6766?

One fix that seems to be working (until the next time it happens to you) is to right-click on your Current Outfit folder and take off all items and then right-click on one of your folders in My Outfits and select "replace outfit".

Peewee Musytari wrote:

There is a server bug causing havoc with attachments since Feb 8th see JIRA

One fix that seems to be working (until the next time it happens to you) is to right-click on your Current Outfit folder and take off all items and then right-click on one of your folders in My Outfits and select "replace outfit".

As I mentioned in a comment on that JIRA link, I am able to get that to work as long as I don't include AOs, shoes, jewelry, or clothing in my outfit. If I do, at least one of the items, usually parts of shoes, or in several cases, a shirt or pair of pants, will end up not rezzing or if it does rez, cannot then be replaced. I'll get the worn highlight turning off and the highlight for the new item turning on, but I am still wearing the original item from my viewpoint.

I'm not at all sure what others see. Hopefully they see me wearing something! :womansurprised:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.