JermaniSteele

Looking for [serious] Sugar Daddy relationship

11 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Not really. EST (or EDT) is 3 hours ahead. CST is 2 hours. MST (+1 hour) sometimes matches PST, sometimes doesn't. Depends on what part of the mid west you live in. MST is where it can get confusing.

I thought EST was 4 hours. Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific. Dunno why I thought that, I know CA is only 3 behind East FL.

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I thought EST was 4 hours. Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific. Dunno why I thought that, I know CA is only 3 behind East FL.

Yes three hours off, I have been known to go three hours in the wrong way though. No in RL I am not blonde.

I don t saw any Sugar Daddy,who had just one woman and had serious relationships with her. Long time ago i had a friend, who had around 20 avatars and so many women ,and all of them thought thay are only one,hehe

• Like 1

I'm quite new to the forums, but I gather that threads by would-be sugar babies in search of sugar parents are quite common. I'd be interested to know if any of them succeeded.

3 hours ago, Jason916 said:

I don t saw any Sugar Daddy,who had just one woman and had serious relationships with her. Long time ago i had a friend, who had around 20 avatars and so many women ,and all of them thought thay are only one,hehe

But was he a sugar Daddy? Because he would need some money to finance that many women.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

But was he a sugar Daddy? Because he would need some money to finance that many women.

Unless he's ridiculously rich irl I doubt he was an actual sugar daddy. Gifting a single color of an outfit once a month does not qualify a guy as a sugar daddy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

Unless he's ridiculously rich irl I doubt he was an actual sugar daddy. Gifting a single color of an outfit once a month does not qualify a guy as a sugar daddy.

If he's seriously rich IRL, surely he'd be doing it IRL. I mean, far better payoffs for him. RL sugar daddies never need to do voice verification or worry about system crashes at just the wrong moment. 

I think there was another would-be sugar baby on here the other week who was hoping for USD $350 a month or thereabouts. Struck me as a ridiculous amount for SL (far too much) and equally ridiculous for RL (far too little).

Then again, the other day I tried to go ice skating, fell into deep water and had to tp my way out, so what do I know. 

1 minute ago, Amina Sopwith said:

If he's seriously rich IRL, surely he'd be doing it IRL. I mean, far better payoffs for him. RL sugar daddies never need to do voice verification or worry about system crashes at just the wrong moment. 

I think there was another would-be sugar baby on here the other week who was hoping for USD $350 a month or thereabouts. Struck me as a ridiculous amount for SL (far too much) and equally ridiculous for RL (far too little).

Then again, the other day I tried to go ice skating, fell into deep water and had to tp my way out, so what do I know. 

Surprisingly enough some guys prefer distant "relationships". I've seen plenty of those. They have their own thing going on in life already but they never find what they crave for, hence why they look for stuff online. But I meant in that specific case where the guy said his friend had 10 alts with one women on each, that's definitely not a sugar daddy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

Surprisingly enough some guys prefer distant "relationships". I've seen plenty of those. They have their own thing going on in life already but they never find what they crave for, hence why they look for stuff online. But I meant in that specific case where the guy said his friend had 10 alts with one women on each, that's definitely not a sugar daddy.

I can understand that, but even then, I'd have thought that, if they were actually rich IRL, they'd still prefer an actual cam based relationship or something? So that at the very least, they're not at the mercy of voice verification, which still won't prove what someone looks like and isn't always a reliable way of proving a person's sex. 

If they're rich IRL, I mean. 

6 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I can understand that, but even then, I'd have thought that, if they were actually rich IRL, they'd still prefer an actual cam based relationship or something? So that at the very least, they're not at the mercy of voice verification, which still won't prove what someone looks like and isn't always a reliable way of proving a person's sex. 

If they're rich IRL, I mean. 

Could be rich IRL but still old, lonely, disabled, widowed, etc. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

Gifting a single color of an outfit once a month does not qualify a guy as a sugar daddy.

a guy i know very close handed out some socks to some girls a while ago ...makes him a SD?....
(/me sends him advice to stay overthinking his life in the priory for a while... or .. they migth come for more )

• Haha 4

I had an interesting chat with someone once, who tried to explain his sock fetish to me. He especially loved the cozy, colorful ones.

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

I had an interesting chat with someone once, who tried to explain his sock fetish to me. He especially loved the cozy, colorful ones.

I think Ethan and I know him!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Sock daddy is totally a fetish thing

1 hour ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I think Ethan and I know him!

Yeah, I met a dude like that once.  

image.png.1da716ec2a3cea8f380372326db879b2.png

:SwingingFriends:  :ph34r:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

he rented for most of them expensive big parcels. was funny times, but more funny was when some of them found out they are not only one, and man dissapeared

Edited by Jason916

I wonder why there's no demand to be a harem girl. Live on your big parcel in your big house with lots of accommodations, have my own room, spend some of my time with you but not all of it because you have other women to hang out with, maybe hang out and make friends with some of them. That might work for my lifestyle. Hm.

*contemplates 'harem girl' personal ad*

*let me be your fourth wife*  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Asylum Habilis said:

I wonder why there's no demand to be a harem girl. Live on your big parcel in your big house with lots of accommodations, have my own room, spend some of my time with you but not all of it because you have other women to hang out with, maybe hang out and make friends with some of them. That might work for my lifestyle. Hm.

I've rp-ed this in the past, and there was an in-sim currency that could be converted to Lindens. I have a particular liking for Arabian Nights sims and there are certainly plenty of opportunities to be a harem girl there.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Could be rich IRL but still old, lonely, disabled, widowed, etc. 

Honestly, the relationship I had before was strictly in SL at first. We used voice and would rp...then it went to messaging IRL, which turned into Skype, which turned into real money. However, that relationship lasted years. There are plenty of men who still only want SL relationships for whatever reason (disabled, older, widow, etc.) but I feel like they lost their trust in women on here. Most of them probably just want to use them instead of attempting to build an actual relationship.

2 hours ago, Asylum Habilis said:

LOL! This sounds really interesting though...something I hadn't heard of before now. This is right up my alley, tbh. Maybe not long-term, but something fun and entertaining for the man.

I feel like we all have a different idea of what a sugar daddy really is...depends on the person, it seems. Anyone have a definition they wanna bring up?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JermaniSteele said:

I feel like we all have a different idea of what a sugar daddy really is...depends on the person, it seems. Anyone have a definition they wanna bring up?

I always assumed it meant the woman gave the man all the attention he wanted, sexual and non, in exchange for him buying her things and/or giving her money.  Sort of like a 'kept woman' in RL.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I always assumed it meant the woman gave the man all the attention he wanted, sexual and non, in exchange for him buying her things and/or giving her money.  Sort of like a 'kept woman' in RL.

I agree to a certain extent. Not only does he spoil her with material things, but sexual desires as well. In my opinion, a connection is made between the two and a level of trust is created in order to do the naughty things you both may want to do. It's a fascinating part of BDSM I enjoy a lot.

• Like 1

I've never really experienced the whole SD thing...I mean I know it's a thing. And there's been a guy here or there who definitely leaned in that direction. But I'm weird about gifts in that, I don't particularly enjoy getting them from someone unless I've known them a long time and am particularly intimate with them. And honestly, I didn't really come to sl for the relationships anyway. So with one thing and several others, whenever I meet someone who gives off that whole 'i wanna buy you the world vibe' my tendency is to get a little weirded out and take a large step back.

Long preamble. But...shortly before the end of my last relationship, while shopping at Avaway this noob messaged me. My policy is to friend new people and welcome to sl. So I did that and he was all...we should go shopping. In my mind he wanted me to help with his av, so I said, 'sure, let's do that sometime'. he'd message and I kept putting him off, because dunno, figured he wanted more than simple shopping. But after my relationship ended, he asked again, by then it was starting to dawn that he wanted to shop for me. It was not something I'd ever done and I was at loose ends, and so thought 'what the hell' and did as he asked and tp'ed him to one of my favorite stores. He must have dropped nearly 5k that day..and kept saying, 'let me know if you need more'. It was also super clear that something about the act of buying stuff and having me model it for him really turned his crank. 

When asked if he was a sugar daddy-type, he said no. And he didn't seem to want to actually fool around. It made me wonder if he was trying to 'buy' affection, which of course made me feel sorry for him and want to be his friend and protect him from getting taken advantage of; which didn't interest him at all. A friend told me he probably wasn't familiar with the terminology but had some kind of sugar daddy-esque kink. The funny thing was when telling another guy friend the story, he was like. 'I will totally be your sugar daddy, i enjoy the idea of giving a girl an allowance in exchange for her companionship and maybe occasional sex.'

The tone of some of the comments (or perhaps just my reading of them) seems weighted on the greedy golddigger side, not a ton, but there's some definite shade being cast. Which, honestly, given some of the sugar baby profiles and ads I've seen, is a view I kinda shared. But interacting with a few men who are definitely on the sugary side of the spectrum; while there are going to be abusers and jerks in any dynamic, this is very much a slippers and mates situation.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Musetta Fieschi said:

The tone of some of the comments (or perhaps just my reading of them) seems weighted on the greedy golddigger side, not a ton, but there's some definite shade being cast. Which, honestly, given some of the sugar baby profiles and ads I've seen, is a view I kinda shared. But interacting with a few men who are definitely on the sugary side of the spectrum; while there are going to be abusers and jerks in any dynamic, this is very much a slippers and mates situation.

Honestly, the guy you met seems like he was a really generous and interesting one. xD

As for the comments and shade, I did notice that. It's a little annoying (but it IS the internet, so it happens) because I tried to be as serious as I could. This type of relationship isn't for everybody. The women (and men) who seek relationships like this are frowned upon because others don't understand the depths of the relationship (or at least the one I am looking for). We are looked at as gold diggers and such, when that's not the case. 

I like a certain amount of attention from my men (on SL, not really IRL). I find pleasure in pleasing the man and watching him truly enjoy my company. It pleases me to see, I don't know, a couple hundred Linden or maybe a few wishlist items taken care of for me every once in a while. It makes me feel worthy of his attention, and excited to be "Daddy's little girl." I find joy in not underestimating the depths of the relationship and seeing it for what it really is instead of for what others tend to see. 

Frankly, many don't read up on these types of things and just go based off of word-of-mouth crap that gets passed around. It's sad, but it's life. Not everyone is as interested in BDSM as I.

13 hours ago, JermaniSteele said:

There are plenty of men who still only want SL relationships for whatever reason (disabled, older, widow, etc.) but I feel like they lost their trust in women on here. Most of them probably just want to use them instead of attempting to build an actual relationship.

Sorry, but I'm struggling to find any sympathy for a man who goes onto SL looking to use money for sex and companionship complaining that he's being used and his trust is gone...

This thread is making me wonder if my own harem girl experience was a sugar daddy relationship. We certainly never styled it that way (I hate the term; I have a hard limit on calling a man Daddy) but thinking about it now...It was an Arabian Nights RP sim (I love those). He was building an in-sim business empire based on hedonistic services and was acquiring girls (I was the second he acquired; he acquired a few more but none of them lasted more than a couple of weeks). The relationship with me was purely IC (it was rather more complicated for my "sister", his first acquisition), but we became friends OOC. He was a genuinely lovely guy. 

He owned a lot of land within the sim and SL in general (plans for the growing business, so plans for various massage/hot pool rooms etc) and he liked buying outfits for me and my sister, both for his enjoyment and for us to act as walking advertisements for the business/displays of his wealth.  I was a bit uncomfortable with him spending so much on me but as time went on I began to realise that he did genuinely enjoy doing it. He was Dom, but not in any way into pain or force; just sheer hedonistic pleasure.

He left SL eventually because it was becoming an obsession for him and impacting negatively upon his real life. (We killed his character off in a shipwreck. Plot continuity and all, y'know.)

Looking back on it now, I guess it was a demonstration of how such relationships work. That it does, if it's a proper relationship and not just a business transaction, go beyond simply getting lots of nice gifts or having access to a woman. My "sister", for whom this was not actually just RP, definitely felt cared for having all these gifts and props and he enjoyed being generous, making us happy and seeing displays of his wealth. He did also like the control he had over what we wore; my taste was relatively conservative by the community standards and he liked getting me into things that were more revealing.

I think a lot of women like the idea of feeling cared for and having their problems taken away and I guess money/gifts is one way to bring about this feeling for some people.  For my part, while I appreciated his generosity and enjoyed roleplaying the submissive parts of the relationship (we RPed plenty of other things within the wider sim community; this was just one part of it), I would have enjoyed it just as much without the Things. It was nice of him to buy me so many clothes and props, but honestly it was nothing I couldn't have bought myself if I'd wanted it and, lovely as he was, it wasn't wholly altruistic; he was getting something out of it too. The things he did that made me feel genuinely cared for were offering RL advice on heating and lighting in my grandfather's flat, clapping and cheering when I shared an RL achievement, that kind of thing. When he told us he was leaving SL and why, I missed him but I honestly didn't miss the Things, much as I appreciated his generosity.

In RL it's different, with bills to pay and so on. I do believe in "cheap with money, cheap with love", but that's more about sharing whatever you've got and being a team with finances than showering someone with expensive but unnecessary gifts. 

Perhaps the litmus test is in how it goes if your sugar parent suddenly loses all their money (which happened to a lot of people in the last recession) or your sugar baby suddenly experiences a trauma or something that makes them more demanding company. I am not judging these relationships in any way, just musing that if they really are based solely on money/obliging company, then it really is a business transaction. If they care about each other enough to stick around when the parent goes bust or the baby needs difficult emotional support, then I'd say it's a proper relationship and the money is more a demonstration/roleplay in the same sense as a BDSM scene.

This post brought to you by sleep-deprived brain dumping.