Jump to content
JermaniSteele

Looking for [serious] Sugar Daddy relationship

Recommended Posts

Hey, everyone!

Before I go into what I mean by that title, I want to start off by saying I am glad to be back. I started using SL back in 2010, and took a LONG break back around this time a year ago. I was very well...intrigued to see how much has changed (Bento...new platform?) and I was also disappointed to see that most of my friends have gone off somewhere else. So, I created a new avi and started over in hopes of building a newly improved version of myself. 

I look to SL to get away from the stress of RL and all that entails. I love my life, though I want a place where I can ever so easily express myself in ways I might not be able to IRL. 

I am in search of a man, a Sugar Daddy, who can provide for me in ways I can't for myself...time, effort, affection, and Lindens. This is not a money grab for me, but a relationship where I can be the submissive for a man who may or may not have one in his life. I want to devote much of my time in SL to him...and in return, I would love to have him listen to me and care about the things I am passionate about. I want to be intimate with him, as well. I want to introduce him to my friends that I shall soon make again (lol). I want to rp with him...I want to be able to ask for an amount of Lindens and he get excited about providing.

I'm not sure if you can tell,  but I had someone like this in my life before. Unfortunately, he and I no longer speak...So, I want to genuinely fill this role again and be happy with my SL family I will create sooner or later.

I love to talk to people, so if you reply here I will respond, hehe. Feel free to IM me with any questions, or even just to talk. 

 

By the way, I stay in EST.

Edited by JermaniSteele
Time zone properly stated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck in your search.

As SL is a world-wide game, you probably should list your common play times and language proficiency.

11 minutes ago, JermaniSteele said:

I want to be able to ask for an amount of Lindens and he get excited about providing.

You should likely also quantify this statement. Some sugar babies on the forums (we do get about 1 a week) expect a real life wage, others just want someone who might splurge a few thousand every now and again as a sign of love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

Good luck in your search.

As SL is a world-wide game, you probably should list your common play times and language proficiency.

You should likely also quantify this statement. Some sugar babies on the forums (we do get about 1 a week) expect a real life wage, others just want someone who might splurge a few thousand every now and again as a sign of love.

I'm probably gonna be online at least 4 days out of the week...and English ONLY (I suck at Spanish lol).

As for the Lindens, that's something I can definitely discuss with that guy when the time comes. I'm looking for stability, so something every week suits me. The amount is up to them and what they can handle.

Edited by JermaniSteele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I checked that your profile in world is quite empty, it might be a good idea to add some info about you there or you might not come as interesting to any possible sugar daddies. Also good luck, you and half residents would love to have a sugar daddy, but who knows, you might be lucky!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JermaniSteele said:

Hey, everyone!

as sugar daddies are often a little older, please use a bit larger font, makes it easier to read for them :)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JermaniSteele said:

I'm probably gonna be online at least 4 days out of the week...and English ONLY (I suck at Spanish lol).

As for the Lindens, that's something I can definitely discuss with that guy when the time comes. I'm looking for stability, so something every week suits me. The amount is up to them and what they can handle.

Callum was hinting at including your timezone and what time of the day you are likely to be online. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, JermaniSteele said:

I'm probably gonna be online at least 4 days out of the week...and English ONLY (I suck at Spanish lol).

As for the Lindens, that's something I can definitely discuss with that guy when the time comes. I'm looking for stability, so something every week suits me. The amount is up to them and what they can handle.

I would use Google translate to speak Bulgarian is the Lindens were right.

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

I checked that your profile in world is quite empty, it might be a good idea to add some info about you there or you might not come as interesting to any possible sugar daddies. Also good luck, you and half residents would love to have a sugar daddy, but who knows, you might be lucky!

Aha...I hate doing profiles! Talk about myself? Too hard! But I shall try.

 

4 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

as sugar daddies are often a little older, please use a bit larger font, makes it easier to read for them :)

Oh, what a bad habit I have...sorry, men! (Or women...any sugar muvas out there?) 

 

3 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Are you male or female in SL? I don’t want to assume based on your name.

I am a female in SL and IRL.

 

2 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

Callum was hinting at including your timezone and what time of the day you are likely to be online. 

Yea that makes more sense...Eastern timezone...on from around 5pm to 3am depending on the day...

 

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

I would use Google translate to speak Bulgarian is the Lindens were right.

I feel the language difference would take away from what I look for in a relationship...yea, the money might be nice. But can we actually CONNECT?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, JermaniSteele said:

Yea that makes more sense...Eastern timezone...on from around 5pm to 3am depending on the day...

eastern europe?

eastern Asia?

eastern Australia?

or eastern USA?

easiest is referring to slt ... :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

eastern europe?

eastern Asia?

eastern Australia?

or eastern USA?

easiest is referring to slt ... :)

Eastern USA...isn't SLT Pacific time? West coast USA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JermaniSteele said:

Eastern USA...isn't SLT Pacific time? West coast USA?

perhaps could think about 60/70 % of residents isn't USA, for them those terms are quite confusing when "just" using Eastern timezone, that can mean a lot more than USA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

perhaps could think about 60/70 % of residents isn't USA, for them those terms are quite confusing when "just" using Eastern timezone, that can mean a lot more than USA.

Yea I put Eastern USA :). Also, I am very accommodating of those from other countries. That’s probably why I was reluctant to add my time zone. I tend to just match up with theirs by accident lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Us Americans are sometimes pretty bad at forgetting the rest of the world exists when we refer to things.  Yet sometimes, even though we know the rest of the world is out there, we just don't realize we may need to be more specific in order to be clear to folks from other places.  Typically, in discussions with people from around the world, we will mention country or talk in terms of 'UTC offset'.  I've never paid enough attention to actual timezone names outside the US to realize there are quite a few "Eastern" timezones.  I'll have to remember that when I refer to timezones here in the forums. 

In my research, I learned that there are 7 "Eastern" timezone names:

image.png.2fe46bd92e943a5e7191326c17745aed.png

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Us Americans are sometimes pretty bad at forgetting the rest of the world exists when we refer to things.  Yet sometimes, even though we know the rest of the world is out there, we just don't realize we may need to be more specific in order to be clear to folks from other places.  Typically, in discussions with people from around the world, we will mention country or talk in terms of 'UTC offset'.  I've never paid enough attention to actual timezone names outside the US to realize there are quite a few "Eastern" timezones.  I'll have to remember that when I refer to timezones here in the forums. 

In my research, I learned that there are 7 "Eastern" timezone names:

image.png.2fe46bd92e943a5e7191326c17745aed.png

 

Thank you for this...however, to put it shortly: there is only one Eastern time zone in the US and it is EST, or Eastern Standard Time. 

Now hopefully we can bring it back around to the original topic lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JermaniSteele said:

Thank you for this...however, to put it shortly: there is only one Eastern time zone in the US and it is EST, or Eastern Standard Time. 

Yes, but your original comment on "Eastern timezone" followed by Ethan's comments sent me searching for info, where I discovered there was more than one 'Eastern' world-wide, which I did not previously know (having never really paid much attention to the actual name of timezones outside the US).

And, to be fully accurate, the USA Eastern timezone is either Eastern Standard Time or Eastern Daylight Time, depending on the time of the year - so EST or EDT are both possible for the US.

 

1 hour ago, JermaniSteele said:

Now hopefully we can bring it back around to the original topic lol.

Minor derails are not uncommon round here, and it was a minor derail due to a spark of thought that a few other comments created.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yes, but your original comment on "Eastern timezone" followed by Ethan's comments sent me searching for info, where I discovered there was more than one 'Eastern' world-wide, which I did not previously know (having never really paid much attention to the actual name of timezones outside the US).

And, to be fully accurate, the USA Eastern timezone is either Eastern Standard Time or Eastern Daylight Time, depending on the time of the year - so EST or EDT are both possible for the US.

 

Minor derails are not uncommon round here, and it was a minor derail due to a spark of thought that a few other comments created.

There is only one Eastern time zone at a time...the daylight is the new time zone after Daylight Savings goes into effect. 

Also, no issues with the minor derail. It was just a little excessive because I do live here and research was done over something I thought I clarified. Forum talk is so interesting...oh how I have missed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys do read forums too

Those answers won't get any man interested

He'll realize quick you just like to argue and always be right and just want money

Have a few buds that are sugar daddies

They  get rid of girls with attitudes fast

They don't want to meet needs of that, not worth it

Good luck on your search tho

They're out there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ImaTest said:

Guys do read forums too

Those answers won't get any man interested

He'll realize quick you just like to argue and always be right and just want money

Have a few buds that are sugar daddies

They  get rid of girls with attitudes fast

They don't want to meet needs of that, not worth it

Good luck on your search tho

They're out there

I definitely hate arguing lol...if anything, I was trying to keep one of those forum arguments from starting. They get really annoying very quickly, especially for the OP. My attitude is in bed, not laying my fingers across a keyboard hehe. No negativity over here! I'm sure a nice guy will come around sooner or later...thanks for the luck! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Us Americans are sometimes pretty bad at forgetting the rest of the world exists when we refer to things.  Yet sometimes, even though we know the rest of the world is out there, we just don't realize we may need to be more specific in order to be clear to folks from other places.  Typically, in discussions with people from around the world, we will mention country or talk in terms of 'UTC offset'.  I've never paid enough attention to actual timezone names outside the US to realize there are quite a few "Eastern" timezones.  I'll have to remember that when I refer to timezones here in the forums. 

In my research, I learned that there are 7 "Eastern" timezone names:

image.png.2fe46bd92e943a5e7191326c17745aed.png

 

There are more if you look for east anywhere.

AEST - Australia East Standard Time - UTC+10
AEDT  -Australia East Daylight Time - UTC+11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JermaniSteele said:

Eastern USA...isn't SLT Pacific time? West coast USA?

Yes, SLT is PST. Try using EST instead. It stands for Eastern Standard Time and is standard terminology.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Selene Gregoire said:

Yes, SLT is PST. Try using EST instead. It stands for Eastern Standard Time and is standard terminology.

Thank you...EST is where I stay. See I knew SLT was actually PST...so confusing lmao.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JermaniSteele said:

Thank you...EST is where I stay. See I knew SLT was actually PST...so confusing lmao.

Not really. EST (or EDT) is 3 hours ahead. CST is 2 hours. MST (+1 hour) sometimes matches PST, sometimes doesn't. Depends on what part of the mid west you live in. MST is where it can get confusing.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...