Moving Linden dollars in the Linden dollar summary?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1944 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi does anyone know how to move my Linden dollars to my US dollar balance in the Linden dollar summary under  account summary in your account under the linden dollar summary ? When my premium is due i would like to pay that way instead of it taken out of my personal bank account.  a step by step would be greatly appreciated .:)

Just now, Jack42 Meredith said:

Hi does anyone know how to move my Linden dollars to my US dollar balance in the Linden dollar summary under  account summary in your account under the linden dollar summary ? When my premium is due i would like to pay that way instead of it taken out of my personal bank account.  a step by step would be greatly appreciated .:)

You can sell them on the Lindex...

Click Manage to expand all the options .... then sell....

d4bd91730d0cc7c4ac82f8bd68facd36.png.7c535b15eca569ff52598f5d1f5b25fb.png

Then pick a reasonable sell price. Which right now would be 251 for a 10 minute sale, or 250 for a 3 day sale.

c1f018526617033d5605aac02d4fdf76.png.ef89876e62f119f9624a478ca03e3fc9.png

Just now, Jack42 Meredith said:

ok but when i sell them i want them to go to my account summary in my linden dollar summary and not my bank account . how do i do this?

When it sells, that is where the money goes.  It does not go to your bank account.  Ever.  Getting your US$ balance out is a whole other process.  What you want will be done just but selling lindens on the exchange

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1944 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.