Christmas land

Female Winslet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1947 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for Christmas lights and decor in SL? There's a Christmas display setup by me, my neighbors, and the SL community right here.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Koss/81/77/119

Please do check it out and feel free to join in (although the snow may pose building/rezzing challenges).

Anyone know of other big Christmas displays in world? I'd love to check them out. When I was little, my parents would take me through the neighborhood to see the Christmas lights. Would love to do the same with Christmas decor in SL.

30 minutes ago, Female Winslet said:

Looking for Christmas lights and decor in SL? There's a Christmas display setup by me, my neighbors, and the SL community right here.

Please do check it out and feel free to join in (although the snow may pose building/rezzing challenges).

Anyone know of other big Christmas displays in world? I'd love to check them out. When I was little, my parents would take me through the neighborhood to see the Christmas lights. Would love to do the same with Christmas decor in SL.

think the events forum is a better section, it's hardly suitable for discussion.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1947 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.