2 hours ago, SteffiiSugabum said:

Ok your point is understood. But the topic in the first place was about rape rp in SL. There's so many topics that could be had about what we think is wrong or right, likely be never ending though. If you feel abortion rp in SL is a problem then thats fine to speak up. Butt doesn't mean to say we can't keep on topic about this issue? 

In a discussion of whether rape simulation should be banned, the broader discussion of what other activities should also be banned cannot be avoided. It is not going off topic to discuss this. I am not advocating banning anything. I say simulations are not the same as the thing simulated, they are a form of speech about the thing. The cause of truth is NEVER served by restricting free speech.

When you consider the fact that the female "willing victim" avatar is a man at least most of the time, and it's a bunch of guys having a circle jerk in a public area, verbally abusing anyone who happens by, it is hostile to women, not to mention really pathetic.

9 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The problem with the groups listed is that they are not necessarily advocating for the death of women or violence against women just for being women - i.e they are not necessarily depicting HATRED of the 'gender'.  Instead they are stating that women are of lower status than men - and like it or not, there are still civilizations in this world that believe that.  Are you going to tell someone that they cannot RP their home country, as it exists now?  The posted statements about women in those group descriptions are no different than the actual laws in some countries.  Reality in this world is horrid in some places, but is it reality.  My bet is that is how LL sees it and thus it is not against the TOS.

"We" the "Civilsed western Nations" have spent a crapton of blood, sweat, tears and dollars, removing an "oppressive regime of hate" from power in Afganistan...

We've helped them set up a new "fair and decent democratic regime". Then we patted ourselves on the back for having done "A Good Thing"...

But, most of us never noticed that, for example, the NEW Good Regime, has enacted laws that are just as evil as the ones the Taliban made, laws that we would not tolerate for a second here. A year or two back, Afganistan made a couple of new laws. 

One legalised rape within marriage, you can't "rape" your wife because you "own her", the other was even worse, Afgani husbands are legally allowed to lock their wives in a room and STARVE them until they agree to have sex.

Yeah... We did a "Good Thing" in Afganistan, right?

We made the world a better place for Women...

"Moral Crusaders" need to be kept in check until they learn to realise the possible negative consequences of their proposed crusades for a "Better World" will NOT all be "Better"

Edited by Klytyna
  • Like 3

My real life is better than Second Life. Second Life can do better. I can get an education and a job. ***** Chicago right up it's rapey ass.

Edited by Bliss Rembrandt

You should be able to see adult content with out automatically seeing all the rape play.  And I have a problem with people just shrugging it off because it's "not real". A real person developed this role play, and put it in an inappropriate setting deliberately. That's *****ed up. A real person or people wrote the script. Real people are lurking in these areas and donating to these places and I don't want to be near them. I don't need to hear all the misogynistic abusive rhetoric in SL. Someone assumed I was into this because I was on SL and had the adult settings on. Here, I'll come back with some quotes and see if any of you can stomach it. I'm somewhat desensitized to it because of my RL experiences, which were horrific and I don't need to relive in VR.

16 minutes ago, Bliss Rembrandt said:

When you consider the fact that the female "willing victim" avatar is a man at least most of the time

Ahhh... That old old chestnut of an argument...

"I am a REAL female in SL, and any female in SL who doesn't automatically agree with my poorly conceived, poorly educated rant is OBVIOUSLY NOT a REAL female, but a MALE in disguise because ALL REAL FEMALES will ALWAYS agree with ME..."

Yeah... all I can say is you have obviously never been to a large RL Fetish Club..., There are REAL females around who fantasise about being kidnapped and raped. You might find that repellent, I find it repellent, but they exist, in small numbers. It's a recognised minority fetish.

But... You are one of those fascist types who refuses to accept that not every woman in the world is like you or agrees with you.

10 minutes ago, Bliss Rembrandt said:

My real life is better than Second Life. Second Life can do better. I can get an education

This is your SL educational opportunity...

There are real women in SL who think that you and a couple of others here, talk out of your ass, and that what you are saying is fascist ideology, and dangerous.

50 minutes ago, Bliss Rembrandt said:

I want to have a grownup  discussion about this. I'm very disappointed in the responses.

This IS a grown up discussion...

Some of the Grownups think you talk crap, and don't agree with it.

If you WANTED a discussion where everyone agreed with you and told you how wonderful you were for saying what you said, you should have bought a toy puppet theater, and learned to throw your voice.

You didn't, so sorry to disappoint you by not being your mindless sycophantic clone.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

In a discussion of whether rape simulation should be banned, the broader discussion of what other activities should also be banned cannot be avoided. It is not going off topic to discuss this. I am not advocating banning anything. I say simulations are not the same as the thing simulated, they are a form of speech about the thing. The cause of truth is NEVER served by restricting free speech.

Then don't try restrict our free-speech of our opinion of whether rape RP is acceptable in SL. 

11 minutes ago, Klytyna said:

Ahhh... That old old chestnut of an argument...

"I am a REAL female in SL, and any female in SL who doesn't automatically agree with my poorly conceived, poorly educated rant is OBVIOUSLY NOT a REAL female, but a MALE in disguise because ALL REAL FEMALES will ALWAYS agree with ME..."

Yeah... all I can say is you have obviously never been to a large RL Fetish Club..., There are REAL females around who fantasise about being kidnapped and raped. You might find that repellent, I find it repellent, but they exist, in small numbers. It's a recognised minority fetish.

But... You are one of those fascist types who refuses to accept that not every woman in the world is like you or agrees with you.

This is your SL educational opportunity...

There are real women in SL who think that you and a couple of others here, talk out of your ass, and that what you are saying is fascist ideology, and dangerous.

This IS a grown up discussion...

Some of the Grownups think you talk crap, and don't agree with it.

If you WANTED a discussion where everyone agreed with you and told you how wonderful you were for saying what you said, you should have bought a toy puppet theater, and learned to throw your voice.

You didn't, so sorry to disappoint you by not being your mindless sycophantic clone.

Or maybe like most people, she is mature enough to speak out against something that's so wrong. You don't have to agree of course. This has become immature at times though with many assumptions and personal attacks just for someone sharing a concern out of awareness. 

I'm not really trying to be insulting but the responses at times its like talking to someone who is still finding themselves therefore will have an open mind about "anything" that isn't properly understood, or what an outcome of something could be before happening. You either know something is wrong and wont try to justify your point to anybody who doesn't agree, or you'll just say ok I don't agree. There is such as thing as agreeing to disagree, even trying to understand rather then rage at/patronise people. 

Lets stop treating this like its a contest or even interrogation... for a start. Stop raging, stop getting annoyed when someone doesn't agree with you, stop with the name calling/stereo typing etc... Doesn't have to get aggressive this matter. It can be talked about without trying to one up anybody. 

Edited by SteffiiSugabum
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SteffiiSugabum said:

Or maybe like most people, she is mature enough to speak out against something that's so wrong. You don't have to agree of course. This has become immature at times though with many assumptions and personal attacks just for someone sharing a concern out of awareness. 

I think this pretty much sums it up, this is not discussion at all anymore but reasons and insults are thrown at participants if they even are allowed to discuss here.

Many I read here reminds me of the method of bulverism which makes useful discussions impossible.

I was accused to argue for something that helps my business... where if you look closer it is the opposite but we always believe that consensual, kinky role play without hate, sexism and racism is possible.

So point is this "argument" against me makes my arguments illegal because, I am not allowed to argue... 

17 minutes ago, SteffiiSugabum said:

Then don't try restrict our free-speech of our opinion of whether rape RP is acceptable in SL. 

Disagreeing with you is not restricting the free speech of your opinion.  You were allowed to say it, but other opinions on the subject are also allowed.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, SteffiiSugabum said:

Stop raging, stop getting annoyed when someone doesn't agree with you, stop with the name calling/stereo typing etc... Doesn't have to get aggressive this matter. It can be talked about without trying to one up anybody.

Image result for pot meet kettle

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SteffiiSugabum said:

This has become immature at times though with many assumptions and personal attacks just for someone sharing a concern out of awareness

MY "awareness" says the three of you  are talking pretentious "Moral Crusader" Drama-Llama BS, pushing a FASCIST ideology, where YOU, the the SELF APPOINTED members of the SELF CREATED "Committee for the Moral Improvement of SL", the "Concerned Citizens" want the Authorities to "share" your "concerns" with draconian enforcement that WILL blow back and affect a whole bunch of us who have NOTHING to do with THIS WEEKS pet hate of the Committee members.

We've seen this sort of thing so many times over the decades, in RL as well as online, jumped up self appointed "street hitlers" in Neighbourhood Snitch Committees warning everyone to "shun" that couple at no.57 because they painted their front door the wrong colour, and most people pretending to do so for fear of the wrath of the self appointed street hitler.

Mary Whitehouse and her "National Viewers & Listeners Association" who tried repeatedly to basically BAN 75% of television here in the UK before the out of touch old fascist died.

The govt. here once tried setting up a "hotline" where "concerned citizens" could "share their awareness" about evil websites that people shouldn't have access to. The scheme got dropped when it was discovered that the No.1 "must be banned website" reported by the "Concerned Citizens" was "The Terrence Higgins Trust", a registered charity that provides care for people dying of HIV/AIDS.

Oh trust me when I say many of us here know ALL about "Concerned Citizens Sharing Their Awareness of Issues That Surely We All Agree On".

Fascist little bigots grinding their own axes with NO thought for the rest of society, and NO awareness of the bigger picture, and worst of all, NO concern for the blowback side effects of their ill-considered plans to enforce their own personal HATE speech.

And if you consider disagreeing with you to be a "personal attack", meh, that's a problem with YOUR ego, not our disagreement.

29 minutes ago, Bliss Rembrandt said:

You should be able to see adult content with out automatically seeing all the rape play.  And I have a problem with people just shrugging it off because it's "not real". A real person developed this role play, and put it in an inappropriate setting deliberately. That's *****ed up. A real person or people wrote the script. Real people are lurking in these areas and donating to these places and I don't want to be near them. I don't need to hear all the misogynistic abusive rhetoric in SL. Someone assumed I was into this because I was on SL and had the adult settings on. Here, I'll come back with some quotes and see if any of you can stomach it. I'm somewhat desensitized to it because of my RL experiences, which were horrific and I don't need to relive in VR.

I'm sorry to see about your experience by the way. Not impressed by that myself either. Guess just from what I know, you could block the people, never go there again. Even worth reporting cause it seems like its just abusive. Not that I'm condoning this RP at all cause I just don't, it disgusts me. However, they've not asked you out of character at the farrr far minimum if you are here to RP that. It kinda comes across to me that they was just being abusive and not RPing when they was talking to you.

11 minutes ago, Klytyna said:

MY "awareness" says the three of you  are talking pretentious "Moral Crusader" Drama-Llama BS, pushing a FASCIST ideology, where YOU, the the SELF APPOINTED members of the SELF CREATED "Committee for the Moral Improvement of SL", the "Concerned Citizens" want the Authorities to "share" your "concerns" with draconian enforcement that WILL blow back and affect a whole bunch of us who have NOTHING to do with THIS WEEKS pet hate of the Committee members.

We've seen this sort of thing so many times over the decades, in RL as well as online, jumped up self appointed "street hitlers" in Neighbourhood Snitch Committees warning everyone to "shun" that couple at no.57 because they painted their front door the wrong colour, and most people pretending to do so for fear of the wrath of the self appointed street hitler.

Mary Whitehouse and her "National Viewers & Listeners Association" who tried repeatedly to basically BAN 75% of television here in the UK before the out of touch old fascist died.

The govt. here once tried setting up a "hotline" where "concerned citizens" could "share their awareness" about evil websites that people shouldn't have access to. The scheme got dropped when it was discovered that the No.1 "must be banned website" reported by the "Concerned Citizens" was "The Terrence Higgins Trust", a registered charity that provides care for people dying of HIV/AIDS.

Oh trust me when I say many of us here know ALL about "Concerned Citizens Sharing Their Awareness of Issues That Surely We All Agree On".

Fascist little bigots grinding their own axes with NO thought for the rest of society, and NO awareness of the bigger picture, and worst of all, NO concern for the blowback side effects of their ill-considered plans to enforce their own personal HATE speech.

And if you consider disagreeing with you to be a "personal attack", meh, that's a problem with YOUR ego, not our disagreement.

And again, assumptions, patronising, stereo typing. You're not gonna get any point across if you are aggressive. Talk to me when you calm down.  Not here to be accused of things nor talked down too by you. I also haven't provided any hate speech. If me stating that rape which effects people for life isn't a good thing and in my opinion would be beneficial to be revised in SL, is hate speech to you. Well that's just your opinion. 

Didn't state anywhere disagreeing with someone is a personal attack lol. Hence the quote I made "we can agree to disagree". 

Edited by SteffiiSugabum

This is the notecard for the "role play". I put on the HUD to see what it was like, and all they do is say lewd things to me. These men aren't "naughty" they are misogynistic apes. Don't waste my time blaming me for checking this thing out. This is reprehensible. It is broadly offensive content, and the fact that there are no other options is offensive. I did not chat about sex, *****ing, bj, dick, *****, ass, or gang bang, or anything of that nature. I told them they should be ashamed of themselves for talking to women this way. 

"Welcome to the Naughty Biker RP Sim. We hope you have fun with our residents as they will most certainly have fun with you.

The RP here works best when you wear an RLV Relay, however you can still participate without it. 

If you are new to RLV and want to try it, click the Biker with Crowbar at the entrance to receive a free RLV Relay and instructions to setup RLV.  This sim is sensitive to lady's needs as this RLV will not strip any important parts of your body.  When the short role play is concluded you will automatically be released. For ladies with mesh bodies, try the RLV setup class in the building to your left. It will guide through setting up RLV, keeping important parts on and how to use smart strip.

Emoting in local chat makes the experience more enjoyable for everyone and is also the best way to get things going here.

Here's how to have fun with the bikers without RLV:

1. When the bikers greet you, chat with them immediately in local as they need some indication you are up for RP.
2. If you do not talk after 3 emotes the bikers will move on to the next girl and ignore you.
3. Chat about sex, *****ing, bj, dick, *****, ass, gang bang, you get the picture. This will get them in the mood.
4. Hop on the pink pose ball when it rezzes. You have to do this manually without RLV.
5. Keep the emoting going while you're on the pose ball. It's more fun for everyone that way.
6. The boys like to pass their playthings around. When they do, you will have to hop on a new pink pose ball over by the motor cycle yourself without RLV 

Have fun as you discover the surprises here.

FAQs:

What do I do if the Bikers ignore me?

If the role play is broken due to RLV failure, lack of emotes or some other issues, to restart the role play, you must go back out past the Biker with the Crow Bar, wait a few seconds and re-enter the area. If they do not talk to you it means you didn't go far enough out.

What's up with the Lurker HUD?

The Lurker HUD is for men or females with the right body parts and intent to capture and molest women. It allows anyone wearing it to interact with the Bikers and pick up their left over ***** meat, adding to the danger and humiliation on the docks. Ladies do not need to wear a Lurker HUD to play here.  For female lurkers who want girl/ girl fun, you can force your victim onto the Bike Lift in the building behind the Bikers. 

How can I pick my scenarios?

Frankly, it's up to the guys what they want to do with you. You have no chance of influencing Tommy or Johnny. Joe can be influenced via your chat before he grabs you or you jump on the pink ball. Talking about "gang bang" or "wanting all of you" gets the 5 on 1 scene,  talking about a "train" or "pass me around" gets the train scene while chat on "bukkake" or "***** all over me" gets the new scene. Otherwise Joe decides.

What if I get pregnant?

Do you really think they care? You of course are free to complain to them, but don't expect much sympathy.  When it comes time to deliver grab your favorite "doctor" or midwife and head to MaMa's Woman's Shelter on Center Street on the main sim. The shelter has pose balls to deliver your little bundle of shame next to the fire place. LM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shepham Estates/199/96/22

What if I like being covered in *****?

All of the male residents here work with the It's NOT Mine! ***** Management System. You do NOT need to give a menu if you have this system as they know where they are going to *****. Besides, they are not really smart enough to operate something like a menu. They only know riding, drinking and *****ing.

Okay. I'm covered in *****, How do I get it off?

We have an It's NOT Mine! compatible shower in the warehouse behind the Bikers. It's handy for a quick cleanup before going home to friends and family. We also have ***** wash stations on the adjacent sim. Check out the Bath House on Morgan Street (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shepham%20Estates/126/115/22) or the Auction House on E. Oak (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shepham%20Estates/240/131/22)."

4 minutes ago, SteffiiSugabum said:

And again, assumptions, patronising, stereo typing.

You have clearly demonstrated a fascist attitude to the opinions of others several times in this thread, stating that your demands are fascist, is nt an assumption, nor is it sterotyping.

6 minutes ago, SteffiiSugabum said:

You're not gonna get any point across if you are aggressive

You foolishly assume I'm trying to get a point across to YOU...

I'm not.

You have already stated earlier in the thread that like most proponents of fascism you are not here to listen to opposing opinions.

So, why would I WASTE my time trying to get a point across to YOU, when it's more productive demonstrating just how much of a potentially dangerous fascist you are, to OTHERS so they won't support your ill-advised "Moral Crusade".

9 minutes ago, SteffiiSugabum said:

Talk to me when you calm down.

Oh look! The CLASSIC Stereotypical "You DARE to disagree with my crap therefore you must be ANGRY and can be ignored" BS. Quite apart from the assumption that anything said by an angry person has no value, which is utterly fallacious by the way, you are the one making allegations and assumptions here.

You don't rate high enough to make me angry... I've been made angry by PROFESSIONAL Crap Talking BS Merchants.

11 minutes ago, SteffiiSugabum said:

Not here to be accused of things nor talked down too by you.

If you dislike being talked down to by me, STOP talking out of your arse.

4 minutes ago, Klytyna said:

You have clearly demonstrated a fascist attitude to the opinions of others several times in this thread, stating that your demands are fascist, is nt an assumption, nor is it sterotyping.

You foolishly assume I'm trying to get a point across to YOU...

I'm not.

You have already stated earlier in the thread that like most proponents of fascism you are not here to listen to opposing opinions.

So, why would I WASTE my time trying to get a point across to YOU, when it's more productive demonstrating just how much of a potentially dangerous fascist you are, to OTHERS so they won't support your ill-advised "Moral Crusade".

Oh look! The CLASSIC Stereotypical "You DARE to disagree with my crap therefore you must be ANGRY and can be ignored" BS. Quite apart from the assumption that anything said by an angry person has no value, which is utterly fallacious by the way, you are the one making allegations and assumptions here.

You don't rate high enough to make me angry... I've been made angry by PROFESSIONAL Crap Talking BS Merchants.

If you dislike being talked down to by me, STOP talking out of your arse.

Lol yeah course your not making assumptions/stereo typing lol. I haven't once said don't you dare disagree with me or anything lol. I've even said to you you don't have to agree. I'm just suggesting you're less aggressive with this. You don't have to be like. Lol I don't really care if you try talk down to me really, I'm just pointing out if you clearly are getting so mad at responses yourself... try treating others as you wanna be treated yourself. 

Last response from me. You go ahead and think what you like. 

Stop telling me that I asked for it or that it's my fault. I had to move to another city in real life because of ***** like this. I now live in a safer area, but I was afraid to go outside today because of something that happened in Second Life.

I'm saying I don't want to be here because of this and if you're threatened by that, you can really go ***** yourself. You're using the term "fascist" a little loosely.

30 minutes ago, Bliss Rembrandt said:

This is the notecard for the "role play". I put on the HUD to see what it was like, and all they do is say lewd things to me. These men aren't "naughty" they are misogynistic apes. Don't waste my time blaming me for checking this thing out. This is reprehensible. It is broadly offensive content, and the fact that there are no other options is offensive. I did not chat about sex, *****ing, bj, dick, *****, ass, or gang bang, or anything of that nature. I told them they should be ashamed of themselves for talking to women this way.

So, you got a notecard that pretty explicitly tells you what to expect.. Did you bother to read it before jumping in? Your inabilty or 'can't be arsed enough' to read pretty plain English is not their fault. it IS yours and yours alone.

EVERY single RP sim I've ever gone to has a notecard like this. It tells you what to expect. There is a reason for that. So YOU can decide if it's for you or not.

Going to someone elses sim and laying down the riot act for doing exactly what their note said is griefer behavior. They pay for the sim. Their sim, their rules.

By the way, naming and derogatory comments about a group is not allowed on the LL forums. If I were you, I'd edit out group names before the banhammer hits you hard.*

*Because I know you haven't bothered to read those rules either.

Edited by Roxy Couturier
a missing 'Y'
  • Like 6

There used to be a sim based on Jack the Ripper. Someone went to the trouble of creating Victorian London, then there's a role play of sorts, and the note card says, "If you're a female avatar, and you'd like to be a victim, there are plenty of guys here who would be happy to oblige you."  There are no other role play scenarios available. It just seems Second Life just has a lot of guys in it who want to be Jack the Ripper or maybe Brock Turner.  That gives me the creeps. I'd like to do something to make Second Life better. I don't really give a ***** if some people think I'm the boogeyman. I'm not really surprised. Disappointed, but not surprised.

I don't want to be a victim. I want to be a detective. Being a victim is lame.  I have a brain. I enjoy using it.  Virtual stripping is silly and boring.  I'm not suggesting that the dance poles be banned, but why do they have to be so god damn everywhere? 

17 minutes ago, Bliss Rembrandt said:

Stop telling me that I asked for it or that it's my fault. I had to move to another city in real life because of ***** like this. I now live in a safer area, but I was afraid to go outside today because of something that happened in Second Life.

Then quite simply, you should not be on SL until and unless you get help for those triggering fears. As said before, the world is not going to bubble wrap you.

• Like 5