can't join my parcels

BBCLover92 Snowfox

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1942 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm assuming this isn't actually a question about the Mainland, but a private estate.  Ask the estate owner to join them for you, if they're willing to do so.  You can get their name from the top menu on your screen - click on World then Region Details, and you'll get the Region/Estate window.  The owner's name is right there, near the top.  Click on that name and then Profile, then you can send them an IM.  There's no guarantee they'll do what you ask but you can try :) 

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Thanks 1

Oh, it is Mainland. That's how it has "(nobody)" as the Estate owner. Those particular settings are for a few "city zoned" Mainland areas including Bay City, Nautilus City, Nova Albion, and in your case the Kama City part of Zindra. The bad part of Kama City is that, unlike most of the city zoned areas, it has no object bonus to compensate for not being able to terraform nor join/divide parcels.

On the plus side, not being able to terraform means your neighbors can't do that either, so all the parcels stay the way they were created.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Qie Niangao said:

Oh, it is Mainland. That's how it has "(nobody)" as the Estate owner. Those particular settings are for a few "city zoned" Mainland areas including Bay City, Nautilus City, Nova Albion, and in your case the Kama City part of Zindra. The bad part of Kama City is that, unlike most of the city zoned areas, it has no object bonus to compensate for not being able to terraform nor join/divide parcels.

On the plus side, not being able to terraform means your neighbors can't do that either, so all the parcels stay the way they were created.

Qie, are you saying that you cannot join parcels on Zindra?

• Thanks 1

Yes, sorry if I wasn't clear, I only meant the northwest corner of Zindra. In fact, to be a little more complete some of those Kama City sims on the waterfront have a 2.0 object bonus (off the top of my head: Broadwater, Wendersley, Conroy, others). Elsewhere on Zindra there are normal join/divide and terraformable regions with a 2.0 object bonus; I've not seen that combination anywhere else on Mainland.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1942 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.