Help with Bento Tail

AngelicNutella

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I am new to SL and I am still learning how to edit and customize my AV. Recently I have bought this from the market place: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CORE-Panthera-ROSE-GOLD/12927657 . I have the kemono base so everything is able to work! I am only having trouble with the tail that it comes with, it is always stilted and still. I have noticed that if I put my original kemono tail ontop of the bento tail the two tails become animated. However, the bento tail on its own is stiff. Am I missing something?

Reading the description, included in that package is a tail from a third-party creator. Check the package for instructions on how to work it. If there aren't any, click around. There may be an animation HUD, or clicking the tail itself may pop up a menu. My guess is that you may have to activate it manually, since the original tail states it has both static and swaying animations included. It may have come with a static animation activated.

If nothing seems to work, contact the original creator of the tail for assistance, or see if you can find a group for their shop to ask in. That would be Blackheart, made by Isfrael Blackheart.

A lot of furry tails are not animated at all. The tail is bento rigged which means any animation for bento tails will do. This set here has a very basic free animation HUD by Oracul: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Bento-Enhanced-Tail/14142815

I use it on my alts who have no full tail AO.

There are full tail AOs for sale - but I got my two ones with my tails and happily mixed animations I salvaged from various soures into the AOs since then.

Edited by Fionalein

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.