No subsequent payment

Dajaku

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1949 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I placed an order for 5000 L$ on Wednesday, choosing to go for a time delayed payment as it was slightly cheaper. However, it has yet to arrive in any form. I was charged for it, and I have done this before but never with such a delay

3 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Dajaku said:

I placed an order for 5000 L$ on Wednesday, choosing to go for a time delayed payment as it was slightly cheaper. However, it has yet to arrive in any form. I was charged for it, and I have done this before but never with such a delay

If you used limit buy, you really have to wait as long as it takes for someone to be selling at the price you chose.  You can always go back and cancel the order and just use Instant (market) buy if you need it sooner 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dajaku said:

choosing to go for a time delayed payment

no you did not.
You putted in a order for buying L$ for a by you wanted price.
The system makes a estimated fill for that order, based on the movements of thát moment.

All orders that are better than yours, even putted long after yours will get first in line. Depending on the rate you set, this can take days, weeks, months or perhaps even never.
Only when the rate gets at your setted price you will get in line for your order.

You can always have a look at the current amount of L$ at their specific rates just below the buy /sell options.
Those figures, again, are just valid this moment, as soon somebody else put in a order that's better, all others will go down the list again and have to wait longer.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1949 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.