Alexion Fitzpatrick

Charges for Linden which are not in my account

Question

I made two purchases for Linden on 12/17.

Linden Currency buy of L10000, was charged to my credit card for $41.17 and appears on my summary in my account as of 5:41pm CST

Linden Currency buy of L10000, was charged to my credit card for $46.77 and does appears on my summary in my account as of 5:41pm CST

Cound you explain why the different and why one appears in my account and the other doesn't?

Thank you.

3 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, Alexion Fitzpatrick said:

Cound you explain why the different and why one appears in my account and the other doesn't?

No I can't.  I doubt that anyone in this resident-to-resident forum will be able to.  The way to get an answer is to call the Linden Lab Billing Office and ask the people who handle money.  You'll find them between 6 a.m. and 3 p.m. SLT Monday through Friday at 800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277.  

• Like 2

Rolig is totally right, nobody here can say what happened.

The only thing i can think of is you used limit buy at a different rate and a marketbuy ...., ór the exchange rate at the market buy changed just that moment. 

Have a look at your order history to check if this perhaps was happening (if it were limit buys the exchange rate is visible, market buy only the total)
I putted two market buys in yesterday, and also both were a different amount billed, not as extreme as yours but not the same for the same amount of L$.

• Like 2