Experienced LSL Developer Needed to Join Software Company

Jaiya Cloud

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1947 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We are seeking to expand our software product line in 2019 to include products built for Second Life and we need an LSL Developer to join the team. The work is part-time contract work with a real-life software development firm and we are looking or someone that is in the time zones of GMT to GMT -8 as we are a US company and need someone available during business hours of EST (GMT -5).

The right developer for this position has some experience with building LSL/PHP platforms as well as maybe have some experience with Javascript and Python. Our team is currently comprised of front-end and full stack devs so we need an LSL dev to round out our capabilities. This is a long-term position and pays bi-weekly payroll in USD with direct deposit for US folks and we would need to discuss options for international folks. Pay can be in USD (or your currency conversion) or in Linden. Rate can be negotiated but we are looking for someone in the range of L$3600 - L$4700 per hour ($16-20 USD/hr).

If interested, please email your resume with samples of your work (things you've created on MP or elsewhere) to lindsay@doverbx.com. Dover Business Exchange is the SL arm of the company. You can go to https://toucodirect.com to learn more about the main company.

Since the trolls are out, apparently, please feel free to check out the website for more information on the RL company. We are a Georgia Limited Liability Company. If you aren't interested, just move along. There is truly no need in being an ass just to be an ass.

Edited by Lindsay Dover
Annoyed with trolls and wanted to clarify information.

As stated, we are a Georgia Limited Liability Company. This is public information that can easily be drawn from the Georgia Secretary of State. Feel free to actually follow a link.

https://ecorp.sos.ga.gov/BusinessSearch/BusinessInformation?businessId=2246822&businessType=Domestic Limited Liability Company

My issue with you is that you chose to defame a company without complete information. If you aren't interested, just move along. You claim to be so in tune with being African blah blah blah but you are clearly practicing clear crabs in a barrel mentality by trying to pull down another African American business. I have not violated anything. You came to my post trolling and lying. I don't have to justify why I wanted to hire an LSL developer nor do I need to justify to you why your trolling is annoying. Trying to boost your own company by tearing down another is just classic jealousy.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1947 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.