Worst Shopping Experience EVER

Alyona Su

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1929 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The moment that this becomes a debate over right and wrong methods is the moment that the point is lost.

It is without any doubt whatsoever that in order to obtain money from someone, you make it as easy as possible for them to do so.

Their methods may be different to your own but to them, any barrier is just that. The sensible response would be a simple "thank you for your feedback".

No merchant is obliged to change their their method but to argue that it's a better method is fruitless. If the business of a potential customer is not valued, that's fine, that is also a choice but in no way invalidates the customers personal preferences either.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

All you have to do is click on the demo vendor. It opens and shows you the bodies supported for each garment except two of the eleven vendors. I will agree that those two should have better info visible after clicking the demo. 

THIS.

This is normally the case. However, it was NOT in this case. Then was the very catalyst for my creating this thread. Clicking the "Demos" object opened the typical "open" dialog listing the contents. There are only a few items: an object with a cryptic name and a couple notecards, and a landmark, none of which said what the items (product) is, what bodies or other supporting criteria there is. It was a complete *MYSTERY* until you actually copied to inventory and opened/unpacked everything.

As for unpacking methods (adding or rezzing) - we all have our own methods. I despise the "animated purse" method because the animation always screws up up AO. If it is a HUD and says it is a HUD then I will sometimes (not always) add it as a HUD to unpack. If in doubt then I will always rez (and I prefer rezzing for the reasons previously stated). :)

1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

I might be less inclined to slam a creator than someone who has no idea what it's like to run a business in SL

This statement gives the impression you feel that's what I was doing, though I never said, nor insinuated that. I just want to be clear on this point. :)

38 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

This is normally the case. However, it was NOT in this case. Then was the very catalyst for my creating this thread. Clicking the "Demos" object opened the typical "open" dialog listing the contents. There are only a few items: an object with a cryptic name and a couple notecards, and a landmark, none of which said what the items (product) is, what bodies or other supporting criteria there is. It was a complete *MYSTERY* until you actually copied to inventory and opened/unpacked everything.

The following are pics of the contents of the demo when just clicking on demo to buy WITHOUT actually purchasing.

1003881894_doneright2.png.c0714e11afd46dfe4aef75c04e1755c3.png

Two like these which I have already agreed with you about

1023888945_doneright3.png.a82c9b9dc00ff19a138a51f90cbe3b17.png

This one shows fully what the contents are without having to buy demo at all

1372097151_doneright4.png.93b9db6a053445d233e8def8df2962ea.png

This one also shows what body type this garment fits .. MT = Maitreya.

You don't have to buy the demo and read the notecard to see which sizes are included except for those two vendors.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

This one also shows what body type this garment fits .. MT = Maitreya.

As someone who does NOT use Maitreya, how am I supposed to know THAT? :)

These are the kind of lazy presumptions I am talking about. Yes, I do mean *lazy* presumptions.

Also, why would I bother clicking the "buy" button until after I checked out the demo? This is what I mean when I say "creators think differently than regular shoppers" - they aren't thinking the way a shopper thinks; they are thinking the way a techno-guru creator thinks (certainly not all, or even most creators. I refer to creators who do what this creator did - and this is not the only creator at the event who did this, the other was an actually worse experience for me). Nothing wrong with that. //JustSaying.

As for what I saw on the item I was looking at: I detail that in my OP. You selecting a different item is a moot point. There is no need to defend or debunk anything. I describe my experience in high detail. Using a different experience with a different product to create a debate about it is disingenuous at best.

And I do want to clarify something I thought I made clear in my OP: I am NOT referring to what a creator does at their in-world store; I am talking about a shopping event, where many different people with different needs and requirements are attending.

Edited by Alyona Su

50 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

This statement gives the impression you feel that's what I was doing, though I never said, nor insinuated that. I just want to be clear on this point. :)

You start a thread named, Worst Shopping Experience EVER, then you post a pic of the shop and say at what event it's located and then do a point by point description of everything you find objectionable about the shop and you don't think that's bashing a creator?

6 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Also, why would I bother clicking the "buy" button until after I checked out the demo?

Clicking the buy button on the demo not the actual item. That's all you have to do. Click the buy button on the demo. You don't have to go through with the purchase. If you don't see what you want in the contents just cancel. This isn't creator knowledge. This is shopper knowledge.

8 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

These are the kind of lazy presumptions I am talking about. Yes, I do mean *lazy* presumptions.

And there you go again with the lazy accusation. Again, who is being lazy if you can't click the buy button on a demo so you can see the contents?

I wouldn't be here responding to this had you posted a general thread about things you don't like about shopping. But that's not what you did. You slammed .. and yes, I mean slammed a creator because you don't like how that creator set up the shop.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

You start a thread named, Worst Shopping Experience EVER, then you post a pic of the shop and say at what event it's located and then do a point by point description of everything you find objectionable about the shop and you don't think that's bashing a creator?

Clicking the buy button on the demo not the actual item. That's all you have to do. Click the buy button on the demo. You don't have to go through with the purchase. If you don't see what you want in the contents just cancel. This isn't creator knowledge. This is shopper knowledge.

And there you go again with the lazy accusation. Again, who is being lazy if you can't click the buy button on a demo so you can see the contents?

I wouldn't be here responding to this had you posted a general thread about things you don't like about shopping. But that's not what you did. You slammed .. and yes, I mean slammed a creator because you don't like how that creator set up the shop.

Fine, you win. Happy? Doesn't matter how you feel about it, I stand by every word I've written in this thread. So I'll continue to spend my real money as I choose and you do the same. 'Tis how the economy works. As for the bashing: I never named the creator or said where in the event it is located (there are more than just one with layouts like this, hence it makes it appear you are either that creator or know them specifically - not saying you are or do, just that it appears that way as you seem to be trying very hard with your argument.)

What I am bashing is the experience that particular style of shopping experience provides. You can read it and insert whichever emotion into it you choose, we all do that with our reading anyway. Your argument is moot.

I invite and encourage you to take the last word on your argument.

Edited by Alyona Su

25 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

Sounds more like “bashing” seller, not creator. The creator may be awesome, complaints sound more about the selling technique.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

I never named the creator or said where in the event it is located (there are more than just one with layouts like this, hence it makes it appear you are either that creator or know them specifically - not saying you are or do, just that it appears that way as you seem to be trying very hard with your argument.)

I was finished with this thread until you suggested I might be the creator associated with the store you slammed. I am in no way associated with the creator. But I am a shopper and a moderator for the Maitreya Lara Friends group and we talk shopping a lot. I thought I recognized the vendor from the pic you posted but honestly I wasn't sure who it was because I'm not a frequent shopper of that store. I took your clues from your first post and found the shop very quickly because yes, as much as you claim to have not named the creator, that's all you didn't do. You walked right up to the rule against name and shaming in these forums and stepped back one millimeter so you didn't cross the line.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I understand your frustration (at least I hope I do lol), you did not find the clothing that supports your specific body type. As I see it, the right thing to do would be to simply walk by and buy from another creator or maybe send a nice notecard to this creator, say you liked the items but did not find the version for your body type and ask can they help you about it? That's what I would do. I would never make a whole forum thread about it... like OMG are you some kind of superspecial princess snowflake or what?

First time I saw the title I thought you got scammed or something really bad happened to you and I instantly felt sorry for you but after reading I actually started to feel sorry for that creator who maybe missed to include that specific body type or didn't get permission to create items for that body, or maybe it was something totally random, it doesn't matter. Maybe they wanted to change that same old way of display we see on every event, it doesn't matter. What matters is respect and your post showed the lack of basic respect towards another human being.

When you say "creators should do this or do that or do something in another way..." often it happens that they couldn't do it. If it was possible, it would most likely be done. And I just wanted to explain how the rant went a bit too far, you are of course allowed to rant and to discuss any possible theme you wish (and, as a creator, I will listen every word and try to implement every advice) but, trust me, it is not a good way to take a snapshot and make it as an example of the WORST shopping ever. It doesn't speak anything good about you, as a person. You didn't lose any money, your avatar didn't break, your SL boyfriend didn't leave you because you spent too much time shopping, only bad thing that happened to you was that the shopping experience wasn't designed as you imagined it. Yes I know it is "Your world, your imagination" but guess what, there are other people, besides you, who also have their specific ways of shopping and unpacking items or trying demos. It is not possible to design an unique experience or item that could please all of us. And while the majority understands this, some, like you, think it is a good idea to let everyone know how their expectations aren't met. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

On 12/19/2018 at 10:24 AM, Resi Pfeffer said:

The one who spits (fire) is you, not Alyona. She has the right to say what bothers her, especially when its said in a polite way, what she did.
I wonder how you react in case of a customer complaint, if you cant even stand a harmless rant, what has nothing to do with your own business (poses).

Did you actually read the title of this post ?  I dont think making a post with "Worst ..Ever"  in the tiile AND including pictures  is polite or a harmless rant .  Or were you just trying to throw shade at Tamara ?  lolll

Edited by Isis Owatatsumi
format
  • Like 3

I'm all for clear signs and it's worth considering that what's clear to one person won't be to another. But I'd rate my worst experiences as things like vendors who think anyone who stands still for a few minutes or examines an item in edit is copybotting. Or that visiting a shop a few times without buying anything is copybotting. Or that all non-human avatars are evil perverts and should be banned. Or the box is actually empty and the seller doesn't reply to messages. Things like shops with poor layouts and bad signage doesn't get close to the worst I've seen.

In other words, a discussion on signs and labelling likely would have gone down better if it wasn't presented as the absolutely worst thing that could happen. The example shown seems about average, as the information is there, but it wouldn't hurt for it to be visible without having to click the demo. It's not the best and not the worst.

• Like 7

The OP of this thread bashed me BIG TIME not all that long ago. I blocked her yet somehow the blocks disappeared (not just her so some sort of database glitch I guess). Anyway I was well reminded WHY I blocked her LOL --- so that is something.

I went to the storefront mentioned in the post (most anyone keeping up of course could find it). I wasn't TRYING to find it but my alt was picking up a couple of gifts and it IS on a corner -- so easy.

I found nothing at all wrong with the shop. It was a little "minimalist" in its decor but we each have our tastes. I easily clicked in the DEMO tag to see what sizes were featured. OMG, we have to CLICK?  Gee Whizz. 

As a creator I am a bit peeved (also gratified --- see more on that later) by the folks attending said event. I got a LOT of "hate mail" simply because people were using area search to find the gifts. I had a product named "[Cb] Gift Wrapping Time -- 3 versions". It is a pose prop. It is NOT new and I did NOT rename it for the event. It sold very well at Cosmo and a bit on the Marketplace -- UNDER THAT NAME.     The people calling me a swindler seemed to have missed the large "20 percent off" sign in front of the vendor. They also missed the "Pose Prop - Try Me" sign and the vendor itself which REALLY REALLY looks like the vendor it is.  They ALSO seemed to have clicked through when asked if they wanted to spend the money. 

One persons reply when I asked them why they missed all these "clues" was and I quote "well no one actually reads anything at these events".  And so, it seems it makes the sale  my fault.   Eventually I went and added a description on the VENDOR stating that this is NOT A GIFT -- PLEASE READ.  Should I really have had to do that? I also noted some shops MOVED their gifts to the very very very front of their stores after opening which I can only conclude was because of rants from freebie hunters.   So as a creator I wasn't a very happy camper those first few "freebie hunter" days.

On the plus side, I made a mistake in my Advent calendar and today's gift wouldn't deliver. My fault completely. I had lots of VERY NICE AND COURTEOUS folks write to let me know (lots LOL) and when I got up and started the day I put the item out front to buy for 0 since I didn't want to take a chance breaking the calendar for the next couple of days.  I also had quite a few folks that STILL didn't read the big floating text in front of the item of the day (right exactly in front of the calendar).    So lots of thank yous, but still some less than great folks writing. 

This is all very unusual for me. I am TRYING to chalk it up to folks not dealing well with the winter holidays (some just don't) but I do very much agree that this post is a BASHING -- once again from someone I hope to never have to read again. 

EDIT: I guess that I should also say that the GIFT at the event is BIG --- out on DISPLAY -- with two big pink gift boxes --- and OMG a sign that says GIFT.  So anyone actually paying the least bit of attention can find it easily.  

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling and adding more info
  • Like 4

I saw that shop in the event, and skipped it for the same reasons listed by the OP. I just didn't say anything about it. I'm kind of new to mesh bodies, I've wasted more money than I'm willing to admit, I'm trying not to do that so much. That means either deeper investigation or just trying to spot what I need at a faster rate. Unless I'm really in love with something (which I won't fall in love with anything presented this rack-not-photos way) I'm just trying to see quickly if it fits or not. With the lag you get on the shopping sims right now I get frustrated and leave pretty quickly,  deep investigation isn't really worth the time. If they wanted my money, they'd make things clear. If they don't, there are other vendors I'd like to get to.

I have a decent expendable income and a small wardrobe (which has grown exponentially through well designed shops). I'm looking to buy. I reiterate, ready to spend my money, I walked away from this shop and I said nothing, I just shopped elsewhere. How many other shoppers did the same?  Instead of arguing about it, take notes and pointers if you think they could apply to you. If you don't think they do, and maybe they really don't, that's fine too. I think it was pretty decent to bring this to someone's attention instead of just shrugging and moving on like I did.

• Like 1

I once got really great pointers from quite a few residents after participating in an even on how I could improve a couple of the things I was selling at the time, and a couple of the items that were just gifts. Not all of the pointers were ones I could use, but it was still nice to hear them, and it was even better when they were presented to me as precisely that and NOT "ZOMG you're doing it all WRONG, worst experience ever".  I've gotten things like that too from people, especially since mesh became a thing, and I don't have the visual capacity to actually work with mesh(well, make it myself, though I did make a lovely cube once, took me way longer than it should have and that's when I realized my shortcomings were going to hit me hard in that arena, so I bowed out of it). I tend to ignore those kinds of comments from people, and have for a while now, because frankly, I do what I do when I create because I love creating and it is quite beneficial for me, in ways no one wants to read, so I won't share. I have no need for a negative nancy who doesn't want my stuff(clearly) anyway :) 

If I HAD to deal with comments like that, even if they were great tips but presented poorly, I'm not so sure I'd love creating as much as I do, 'cuz that's rough. Which is why I ignore them, they're a bit of a jab to the ego(everyone has one folks, lol, some are bigger than others), and sometimes it's a straight up slap to the face. I've contacted many creators over the years, even ones who did things I *really didn't like and thins that *really affect the shopping experience in a bad way, but I never approach them as if I know what they're doing(or should) better than they do.  I know not everyone's designs, styles, ways of selling, etc.. are going to mesh well with others'(does that statement even make sense? I think so, but I may be wrong, lol) so we're bound to run into stuff like that. Maybe I put a bit more importance on the delivery of those kinds of messages, versus the message itself, sometimes. I probably shouldn't do that, but because I do love what I do, love creating, and it brings me such great joy...oh, and I'm human 😛 , I do. 

I do get the OP's point, whether or not I agree (I don't, I think it's an odd thing to get that flustered over, but I doubt OP cares, and I wouldn't expect anyone to care about my opinion, lol), but this methodology for delivery of said point is horrendous and only turned into a bash fest. You don't have to literally name and shame, to name and shame. Might sound odd, but even I, someone who loathes shopping for clothing with every fiber of her being and avoids it at all cost, could tell which creator, which vendor this was, right from the get go. It's pretty obvious (and no other creator, even if they have a similar layout, will have the same stuff, so, super easy to tell them apart at an event).  And that part, is the really not cool part, it wasn't necessary to make the point-which was that OP didn't like the selling style, layout, or that the seller doesn't cater to a specific body type (if that's not the point OP was trying to make, my apologies, but every single post seems to suggest it)

• Like 3

The way I see it: the only one who's been bashed here is the OP, for her way of writing (OMG aren't you all a bunch of snowflakes when it suits you, as you all agreed with her in the other thread). The shop in question got a lot of free publicity thanks to this thread and more attention than their stuff deserves, and I'm sure has made a lot more money than say their neighbour at the event. 

7 hours ago, Asylum Habilis said:

Instead of arguing about it, take notes and pointers if you think they could apply to you. If you don't think they do, and maybe they really don't, that's fine too. I think it was pretty decent to bring this to someone's attention instead of just shrugging and moving on like I did.

EXACTLY. You can run your business the way you like of course. Me I'm taking notes. If the OP (and the other shoppers) don't give feedback like that, that's fine with me too: the more clueless merchants there are, the more of their potential sales will go to those of us who do get a clue. :3
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Tari Landar said:

I once got really great pointers from quite a few residents after participating in an even on how I could improve a couple of the things I was selling at the time, and a couple of the items that were just gifts. Not all of the pointers were ones I could use, but it was still nice to hear them, and it was even better when they were presented to me as precisely that and NOT "ZOMG you're doing it all WRONG, worst experience ever". 

Then it's really great this wasn't a notecard directed at Tari Landar's shop, isn't it? It's a general post with an example. Everyone who disagrees is going to some pretty lengthy efforts to personalize it so they can find fault. I agree this would be a highly inappropriate way to approach an individual vendor, but that's not what's happening here, it's just being perceived that way to turn the thread into tone policing instead of addressing the issues presented which again, turned me away as well as the OP.

• Like 2

Honestly, tone policing someone who's trying to make a general post about how to get their money is ridiculous. As a shopper, I have zero need or incentive to try to express to businesses in a highly competitive field how to get my purchase. The people who tell you, are taking time out of their day to do so, whether they're being nice or not. We can just go somewhere else. Especially when we see things like this and have to figure out if I'm being nice and sweet and courteous enough to the person who is trying to get me to buy their stuff. I have money, you want money. You have clothes, but so does every other shop in the vicinity. If people aren't spending with you, maybe the examples here are why. If they aren't presented in the cotton candy cloud soft quilted northern way you need them, then ignore them and if these problems are why you aren't making money, maybe eventually someone will come and wrap you in a fleece blankie and gently spoon them into your mouth like warm milk. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Elvina Ewing said:
The way I see it: the only one who's been bashed here is the OP, for her way of writing (OMG aren't you all a bunch of snowflakes when it suits you, as you all agreed with her in the other thread). The shop in question got a lot of free publicity thanks to this thread and more attention than their stuff deserves, and I'm sure has made a lot more money than say their neighbour at the event. 

EXACTLY. You can run your business the way you like of course. Me I'm taking notes. If the OP (and the other shoppers) don't give feedback like that, that's fine with me too: the more clueless merchants there are, the more of their potential sales will go to those of us who do get a clue. :3

And the more you call people that disagree with you snowflakes, the less sales you're going to get. It kinda works both ways ;)  Personally, I have no qualms with the dislikes in the OP, I have a huge issue with the approach to those dislikes, lol. There's a huge difference between saying what kinds of things you don't like to see a merchant do, and actually pointing a finger at a specific merchant and over-exaggerating the actual experience by calling it the worst ever. I mean, we have all seen so much worse done, and merchants that actually are doing(or have done) some really crappy things.  

I'd rather give my business to a merchant who maybe needs to work on things a little bit, over someone more experienced, with a more well known brand, who acts like a jerk towards people (but that's in general).  I'm way more fond of the little guy than I will ever be of many "bigger guys"(as the case may be) because an awful lot of them tend to forget what it was like to be a new merchant, or a merchant slowly learning, or a merchant just trying to get their foot in the door, etc.... Though, for me, any merchant could act a fool and ruin their own chance of making sales, often times that behavior comes with a serious level of arrogance after some time being a merchant. 

• Like 2

It was actually a way to approach a singular merchant, it's ABOUT a singular merchant, not a general anything, lol. (and that's the only part I take issue with, not the complaints, they are what they are, but the approach)

Yes, please send me notecards or ims, expressing your dislikes, or likes, I don't mind them at all. If I don't like someone's approach, I can choose to ignore it, I can choose to take it to heart, or I can open a dialog with them  and see if I can assist them. That is my choice as a merchant. Why on earth should I HAVE to listen to insults, be berated, be discouraged as a merchant, all because someone wanted to over exaggerate their experience? ("worst shopping experience ever", I mean, come on, it's kinda funny once you read the actual problems, perspective is important lol)

There is a way to talk to people, and a way not to. If you're (general) going to be a jerk to them, do you think they still want your money? Maybe someone else doesn't care, but I do, this is a hobby, this is what I love doing, it's something I have done for over ten years here, and I'm still going strong despite never having been popular, or even known to over 99.999999% of the whole of sl, and I am okay with that. I don't want to be a big name, I couldn't be even if I wanted to. You have no idea how much a merchant might struggle to make something, or how proud that merchant might be of his/her hard work, so to blatantly insult the merchant and the product in public, by literally pointing them out...pffft, get out of here with that crap, that is NOT cool. It takes me literally months to do what some can, easily, do in less than a day. I'm damn proud of everything I have ever made, even if in the end I realize it's probably not that great, it's probably not something a lot of people are going to want, much less buy (I'm even proud of the very first bench I ever made in sl, which is like 14/15 prims-I forgot how many-and literally took me two weeks to make back in June, 2008, and it's a super fugly bench with no textures, lol). *I* am proud of me, what I have accomplished and what I have done, and plenty of others who have contacted me are too, and that makes me feel amazing. The people who haven't and have approached me like adults, without coming out swinging, have also helped me get to where I am, because they haven't been *discouraging, but rather, helpful. That is how and why I can ignore negativity, and do my best to take any positives that may have tagged along for the ride. Another merchant, might be struggling with that, and to have someone textually slap them in the face, I can see that doing a bit of harm. Creators have a huge hand in making sl what it is, you're bound to find ones that do things you don't like, and there is nothing wrong with expressing that. People do it here all the time, and it's really not that bad, WHEN and only when you make it a general "I really don't like it when merchants do..". Singling out someone, *like this*, who really isn't doing a whole lot wrong, just doing things some might not like, that's not cool. 

I don't understand why it's a struggle for some to talk to people, merchants included, as they would like to be talked to, lol. I really don't think that's asking too much. I talk to other merchants all the time, granted they aren't fashion merchants because I don't buy clothes, but I do buy building supplies and other neat things I find. Sometimes I run across something that's just not right, or I find some way I think a merchant might be able to improve something. It's really not hard to express that without being a jerk(for me, maybe some people struggle with that, well, clearly, some do, lol). I have never had a problem approaching a merchant with commentary, negative or positive, in a kind manner, and I've never gotten negative feedback from them for doing so. 

• Like 3

When customers tell me how to run my business I take it as a favour, because this person is taking the time to let me know. I read the original post as a tick box list (where it applied to me, like boxes - I don't like boxes either). I don't take it as an insult to me personally, because why should it be? Yes, it was a touch direct, but it wasn't personal (maybe to the seller of the clothes but I suppose we needed an example). So, I read it to see what I can get out of the message.

So often, in RL and SL, businesses don't know what doesn't work for customers. How often do I say 'what are they thinking, don't they know how annoying this is?' - in rl because I don't shop in SL.

Here is one pet hate as an example - the label on clothing at the back of your neck, now some clothing makers have finally learnt to make that label part of the clothes, good on them. The other itchy labels I have to cut off, and then I never know what size it was if I ever need to. Doesn't anyone let them know or is it they just don't care? - and if I had an opportunity to let that company know I think I might sound a little bit annoyed too, to get my message across just in case a passive polite smile makes it seem like it isn't that important to me, and it really doesn't annoy me so much because I'm not showing any emotion behind my message. This is just an example.

When customers inworld give me advice I almost always take it, and they are almost always right. But they don't sound annoyed, I must say people are always so nice to me inworld. I guess I'm lucky.

Merry Christmas to all 🙂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tari Landar said:

There is a way to talk to people, and a way not to.

Exactly. And this wasn't even directly at the merchant. I'm sure if it was then a different tone would have been used.

It's funny how people can change their tune, and advocate for politeness when it suits them. But I do recall that you told me there was nothing rude or blunt about Solar telling me to 'So,  just turn the bloody page' when I spoke about rudeness in the forums. And you said there was nothing wrong with what he said or his tone, - I just took it the wrong way, and sometimes people can take text the wrong way, and you went on and on.

And I'm still not over that thread, because here we have the same people not liking the tone of the original post because it isn't polite, and those same people argued with me, that I shouldn't be so sensitive, and that bluntness in forums can be expected and accepted. I see the people who gave likes to Tamara's post. When it suits them they change their tunes - some, when they feel it is aimed at them and others just to stay on the 'safe' side of the fence.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

No need for warm blankets in forums - that was the message thrown at me. So, why the change in opinion?

Oh, and I'm just waiting for Solar to come along with his scornful laugh.

And Tari, if you are busy writing me a book, I'm not going to read it all. I might skim the gist of it, and then give up because I don't want to read a book. I'm already reading War and Peace atm and that is enough for me right now.

Edited by Rya Nitely
typo
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1929 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.