Izugi

Can't Find Textures

Question

So forewarning to everyone  - I'm a complete newbie, so let's just get that out the way! But anyway, I bought these shorts:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Infineon-Kemono-Shorts-Avatar-20Thunder-ThighsFitted-Torso/11420596?page=1

And to wear them, you have to apply the textures yourself, which I know how to do vaguely. But I don't know where to find the textures. When I go to 'Edit' and I go to 'Textures', there's no folder for the shorts with textures in them like I'd expect? Did they go somewhere else? Did I do something wrong? Am I missing something? Please help, I love these shorts!

2 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Izugi said:

So forewarning to everyone  - I'm a complete newbie, so let's just get that out the way! But anyway, I bought these shorts:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Infineon-Kemono-Shorts-Avatar-20Thunder-ThighsFitted-Torso/11420596?page=1

And to wear them, you have to apply the textures yourself, which I know how to do vaguely. But I don't know where to find the textures. When I go to 'Edit' and I go to 'Textures', there's no folder for the shorts with textures in them like I'd expect? Did they go somewhere else? Did I do something wrong? Am I missing something? Please help, I love these shorts!

according to the listing the textures are in a hud  "With 36 textures in HUD"

You have to drag the box you received to the ground and copy the contents to invent.  there should be a texture hud which you ADD.  It will appear on your screen and you can pick from the little square texture choices.  Good luck

Edited by Cindy Evanier
  • Like 2

Notice that the ad for that product says that the 36 textures are in a HUD, which should have been in the box that you received.  So, just wear the HUD and use its buttons to choose and apply the texture you want.

EDIT:  Hehe ... what Cindy said ^^31a4ec1a553fd08e279ac88a19a08f17.png

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 1