VampIsle open for Biz

WESTCAT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Y'all;

If you are into soft Fetishes, in particular with a Vampire wrestling catfight Slant, please come on by and check us out.  This is probably more PG14 than xxx Adult. My Husband and I really like the 

Vampire SciFi mix, and this has afforded us a nice interactive Venue to live out our the GalaxiBabe Story lines we have been working on over the years.  We have lots of Animated bots and some fairly unique niche stuff.  Not mind blowing but hopefully in the sexy and cool vien The main landing points to our SIM is first off [PG-14 landing] 

First to get around ... Our version of Grand Central Station complete with all the main TP's to our 30K SIM and also Grid Wide transport systems.

GC Stn. = http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Forgotten/90/34/432    still have some issues but, just IM "WestCat" if you have problems.  Here you will be able to see all the members and none Member areas in one spot.  Well at least the TP links to them.  Inside the Globe is a pretty decent three category Grid Wide Transport system. 

Then there is the Titty Twister Biker Truck Driver and Vamp Bar.  Somewhat more than changed/customized from the one we bought from the SL Store  Plus we actually put up their whole deal, it is HUGE, and is at the very end of our SIM before the Space Sci_fi area begins, and also at the end of our Wicked road ..... Mwaa hahahahahah you are going to die ....This will also get you a hot peek of our two wrestling fountain Vamps [if they have not got kicked off line by our server,] we have other wrestling bots right now, but their little sample of my husbands 400 plus fight animations etc should be enough for now, until very early in the New year 2019. 

here TT = http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Forgotten/119/130/845  You have to TP down to get to the Fountain.  Bar itself is members only, but is pretty dam cheap to join ClubCatfight.

Then the VampIsle Landing Area is here = Borders the members only Vampire Zone VI = http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Forgotten/93/110/22  Home of the Vahalla

Vampire Clan of Sapphic Amazon Vamps.

Then my fav and yours, the WestGallery Shopping Mall. Still under development only half full. Also just finishing off our Residential/light-commercial area for good boys and bad girls :) 

Our Sexy Time Huts by the Sea are all set to go.  Sea View condo has it's first full interactive animation/statue Suit complete, [1 of 6] and is ready for rent.  Our First Bot Globe is almost Ready and comes with the option of two very hot and well trained bots.  It is really customized and really nice.  [1 of 3] and we half about 6 more affordable sky boxes planned.  1st one is almost done.  

We have been real busy with our Bot Training/animation-scripts and game areas.  Got a wild highway and more than a couple of Adult Bars.  Around 6 I believe :)  Should be enough. 

We only use the very best and consequently most expensive animated Adult Furniture, and our learning fast how to make our own.  

Thanks for Reading, and no I am not going to start Spamming here, to darn busy :) 

constructive criticism and heads ups via IM to "WestCat"  me Jane Leglock is very appreciative.  Still a rooky although we first stumbled in here around 2009 if not sooner, then came back a while ago. 

thanks

hugs kisses and a Little Nibble xoxoxo V--V

love Jane   

VampIslee_001.jpg

Edited by WESTCAT
spell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.