cash out lindens

Hana Hoobinoo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Today I tried to cash out some lindens on the process credit tab. This is the first time I tried that. Imagine the surprise when it said your account doesn't have sufficient funds to request a payout. ( I don't live in Turkey). I have almost 30,000 Lindens in my account. I buy my Lindens with my paypal account. I'd like to cash them out to my paypal account.  I do not have a premium account with SL.  but that money I have earned in Second Life. What's going on with that.

Any info would be appreciated.

3 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Hana Hoobinoo said:

Today I tried to cash out some lindens on the process credit tab. This is the first time I tried that. Imagine the surprise when it said your account doesn't have sufficient funds to request a payout. ( I don't live in Turkey). I have almost 30,000 Lindens in my account. I buy my Lindens with my paypal account. I'd like to cash them out to my paypal account.  I do not have a premium account with SL.  but that money I have earned in Second Life. What's going on with that.

Any info would be appreciated.

Did you sell your lindens before trying to process credit?  There is more than one stage,  first you offer to sell them, once they are sold you then have a US$ balance to process credit

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.