Is there a way to remove 4 shrubs on the land I'm renting, on Azures Island?

MishaC25

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1949 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone. I downgraded my premium account yesterday, and rented a parcel of land on the Azures Island. I also bought a really tiny home to go on my tiny parcel. It's really adorable! The only thing I'm unhappy about is that there are 4 small shrubs that are totally in my way. They are ALL within my boundary. The shrubs are spread out over the parcel, in such a way that i have to have my house in a position so that one of the shrubs isn't appearing inside my house. I've tried to delete them, but that option isn't offered. Please tell me something can be done about this. Thanks in advance for any help.  😀

Edited by MishaC25
typo

25 minutes ago, MishaC25 said:

Hi everyone. I downgraded my premium account yesterday, and rented a parcel of land on the Azures Island. I also bought a really tiny home to go on my tiny parcel. It's really adorable! The only thing I'm unhappy about is that there are 4 small shrubs that are totally in my way. They are ALL within my boundary. The shrubs are spread out over the parcel, in such a way that i have to have my house in a position so that one of the shrubs isn't appearing inside my house. I've tried to delete them, but that option isn't offered. Please tell me something can be done about this. Thanks in advance for any help.  😀

Maybe you could ask someone from the rental company to remove them for you  or try right click return? 

• Like 1

Azure will probably remove them for you, if they're in the way.

They're pretty good about it, I had to have a couple trees removed once that fell prey to an sl issue, and managed getting themselves in the way. I can't imagine they'd give you a hard time about removing them. 

• Like 1

Thank you so much Tari and Cindy! The thing is, in rl I am the type of person who doesn't want to be a bother to anyone at any time, and so I bring that part of me to SL I guess. The thought of bothering a landlord a mere 24 hours after renting from them, is really the last thing I want to do. I don't want them to think this is a sign of things to come from me. But on the other hand, the shrubs are so obnoxious that i have to put my house practically right on the water to avoid them. 😟

Edited by MishaC25

Ok, I will message them tomorrow. I guess the worst they can say is no. I did try right clicking on them yesterday, and when i did that it deleted the entire house. That was a real pain!!  lol Oh and there is no "return" option when i right click.

Great news!! Azure Billing was online, and I asked them my question about the 4 shrubs. The guy said he thought they would be returnable, so he asked to be tp'd to my home, and in 3 seconds, no joke it was that fast, he was there and gone, and he messaged me a second later to say all the shrubs were gone!! Azure Billing seriously couldn't have been any nicer. I worried over nothing. 😌

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, MishaC25 said:

I did try right clicking on them yesterday, and when i did that it deleted the entire house. That was a real pain!!  lol

:)

we have all been here. Is like nuuuuu ! o.m.goshhhhhh ! whyyyyyy !

but then after a bit. Oh! well. And do it all again and hope

• Like 2

Well, to be honest, i accidentally deleted my house 5 other times yesterday, too. lol There is definitely a learning curve on here.  But now everything is as it should be, and I can move my house back from the edge of the water......

I really appreciate, as always, everyone's help.  🙂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MishaC25 said:

Well, to be honest, i accidentally deleted my house 5 other times yesterday, too. lol

What I do (because I might have a habit of doing the same thing)  is once I have the house rezzed lock it but also I make a nc and right click the house (or the rez box if its that sort of house) go to edit - object tab and copy the position and paste it to the notecard.  Then next time you delete (or move it out the way while you are working.  as I call it :D )  you can easily get it back to where you had it using those coordinates.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1949 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.