Avalyn Valeska

Bento Sex Beds.....best ones?

about the quality of the bed

i would have to check but am pretty sure this mesh bed (like a lot of other furniture) is just a prop. The animation system is in a root prim. To change to another bed unlink the root prim and link another prop bed to it

14 hours ago, Mollymews said:

about the quality of the bed

i would have to check but am pretty sure this mesh bed (like a lot of other furniture) is just a prop. The animation system is in a root prim. To change to another bed unlink the root prim and link another prop bed to it

You also can just shop for one of these: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Adult-Bed-Engine-for-Gacha-and-Others/15951883

Well to be honest, the Ruckus furniture has some of the nicest (bento) animations I've seen, but they are mixed with some of the silliest and weird poses. And since they just number the animations instead of naming, there's no real way to keep them apart. Kinda messes up the feeling so to say if you go from using a really good sensual one, and then switch and end up looking like some acrobat doing nearly impossible exercises.

Makes me wonder if the creator just needed to fill up the bed and did not want to put in more efforts making good animations.

In general, I find Stockholm & Lima having really good animations, though they have been using the same for way to long now. Would be nice if some new ones came out. Same with Rawwage, great quality, but same old for so long and way to expensive for reused animations.

On 5/31/2019 at 4:42 PM, Shandi Varriale said:

He's ( reguster) got a new bed release on June 1st. OMG, these are are the best animations I've ever played with in SL, I'm blown away and hope he keeps producing more products.

In world test: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Refugio/101/137/69/

Thank you for posting this Nalates.

The inworld test has moved to: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gianno/125/113/601

Def some terrific animations. Nice to see a couple that I like IRL that I so rarely see in SL scripting. And it's mod, so you can change out the admittedly bland textures.

Side note re mod: the bed itself seems a little smaller than most. I found it's possible to stretch it a little larger, without affecting the relative position of the poses.